ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » which person

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
which person, is your big hero
magicwoman
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to magicwoman Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Wich person is your hero.It can be a famoush person or a person who is not famoush.Maybe a family member or something.And explain why this person(s) are your heros.
My TV's are
Cliff,
Angus
Malcolm51
Bon
Phil
Dio
ZoSo
Lemmy
Page
Ozzy

I'm gonna host:
,Charlie-danger,Victoria,theodor,,Fuzzy Wuzzy,Lemony,Aoi,mausi,woodstock,,Shirley sheep,Jadzia tam

Im hosting: nothing at the moment

I have hosted:Meleleuca,Pebbels,fluffy,Emil.Just_Married,Bokkie,Palmeke,Bene.Iggy-Korn,Clem,ambrosius,trafalgar,Henry the Adventure Hound ,count

Posted May 16, 2008, 11:43 am
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

My mother. Because she always support me, knows me the best of every one in this world. She always gives me love and she is my best friend.

My Tv's on the road are: Hurley
Tv wich join random act 3: Josh
The others are @ home

I am hosting: -

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted May 16, 2008, 11:55 am
magicwoman
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to magicwoman Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I have the same hero eryah
its my mom to,she is a really strong women.The way she handled the passing away from my dad 3 years ago is wonderful.And she is a good friend she is always listening.

my famoush hero is Cliff Williams bass player from acdc.I love him he is the man of my dreams,and I have a crush on him :D
My TV's are
Cliff,
Angus
Malcolm51
Bon
Phil
Dio
ZoSo
Lemmy
Page
Ozzy

I'm gonna host:
,Charlie-danger,Victoria,theodor,,Fuzzy Wuzzy,Lemony,Aoi,mausi,woodstock,,Shirley sheep,Jadzia tam

I have hosted:Meleleuca,Pebbels,fluffy,Emil.Just_Married,Bokkie,Palmeke,Bene.Iggy-Korn,Clem,ambrosius,trafalgar,Henry the Adventure Hound ,count

Posted May 16, 2008, 11:57 am Last edited May 16, 2008, 12:25 pm by magicwoman
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

haha my famous hero is Josh Holloway, the most beautifull man in the world :)
The others are @ home

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted May 16, 2008, 11:58 am
magicwoman
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Eryah said:
haha my famous hero is Josh Holloway, the most beautifull man in the world :)

yea I have the same thing with Cliff haha
My TV's are
Cliff,
Angus
Malcolm51
Bon
Phil
Dio
ZoSo
Lemmy
Page
Ozzy

I'm gonna host:

Posted May 16, 2008, 12:25 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Haha i know. We can talk about it for hours ;)
The others are @ home

Posted May 16, 2008, 12:34 pm
magicwoman
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Eryah said:
Haha i know. We can talk about it for hours ;)

Yea thats so funny we always have big fantasy stories about them hahah
My TV's are
Cliff,
Angus
Malcolm51
Bon
Phil
Dio
ZoSo
Lemmy
Page
Ozzy

I'm gonna host:

Posted May 16, 2008, 12:38 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

haha you are the first one who understand my fantasies ;)
The others are @ home

Posted May 16, 2008, 12:39 pm
magicwoman
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

yea offcourse haha ,I know it many people laughed about it haha
My TV's are
Cliff,
Angus
Malcolm51
Bon
Phil
Dio
ZoSo
Lemmy
Page
Ozzy

I'm gonna host:

Posted May 16, 2008, 12:49 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

haha that's why i don't tell it to the most people
The others are @ home

Posted May 16, 2008, 12:51 pm
magicwoman
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

haha I have the same
My TV's are
Cliff,
Angus
Malcolm51
Bon
Phil
Dio
ZoSo
Lemmy
Page
Ozzy

I'm gonna host:

Posted May 16, 2008, 12:55 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

I remember the first time we admit this to each other. First very carefully because we both are a little ashamed and when we found out we had the same we told each other every thing haha
The others are @ home

Posted May 16, 2008, 12:58 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Mine is also my mother. She went through a lot when she was younger, and rather than let that bring her down, she overcame everything and because a very successful, happy woman.
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted May 17, 2008, 7:18 am
Eustachia
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Eustachia Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

My hero is Herman Li from the band Dragonforce. He's a god in playing guitar! B)
Please join my Cosmopolitan Cookbook Project assisted by Cooking Carrie http://www.gif-paradies.de/gifs/nahrung/karotten/karotte_0016.gif

[color=teal]My ToyVoyagers:
Eloy is with Hanachan (JPN) // Itinarery: Jillyfish (USA)
Cosyfuzz is with Vreni (RR6) //
Uilina is with nuriayasmin //
Wotan is with MamiTig // Itinarery: BlackCat (GER), Renmeleon (USA)
Tamina is with Birdie87 //
Woozy is with BlackCat (GTVT)
Brownbeard is with Eohippus . // Itinarery: LoganCarter (FIN)
Mr. Quakedi is with Mondfalke // Itinarery: Vernella (GER), fam-united (GER)
Mimi and George are with MySongIsLaughter //
Purple Tentacle is with Shilo (GER/USA)

Currently hosting:
Ziggy Dragon

Posted Dec 21, 2011, 12:05 am
rabbits
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to rabbits Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

My mom's my hero as well.
Dusk is staying with LadyButterfly.
Lotus is staying with Birdie87.
Kit-Kat is staying with Coraline.
Katie Pillar is staying with Clemy.
Lizzy Lizard is staying with Miapearl.
Viper is staying with Cheshire.

Please PM me if you are interested in hosting any of my ToyVoyagers. :)

Posted Dec 21, 2011, 11:22 am
miranda98
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to miranda98 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

My brother :)
I don´t know why :p
My Tv Alien Queen(mum)
Alien Princes(daughter)

Posted Dec 23, 2011, 1:35 pm
Els
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Mexico

Send a personal messsage to Els Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Jesus Christ

Posted Feb 15, 2012, 10:42 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable