ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Trading Post » (LOTTERY) win Dombo

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
(LOTTERY) win Dombo, the sweet flying elephant
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

http://www.shoppartners.nl/fsimages/10012689gr.gif

You can win this sweet Dombo. He's 17 cm.

How to join?
If you want to take part post here your number and your nick (#0 Eryah) and answer this question:

Why do you wanna win Dombo?

This lottery close at 2th June.

Good luck everyone!
My Tv's on the road are: Hurley
Tv wich join random act 3: Josh
The others are @ home

I am hosting: -

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted May 16, 2008, 12:32 pm
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#1 sararingham

(maybe lucky #1? lol)

Anyways, why do I want to win Dumbo? He's the first Disney character I loved when I was a baby, I always cried at the part where the momma elephant rocked him to sleep. So adorable! I've just always loved Dumbo, even the pink elephant freaky part lol... :-)
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted May 16, 2008, 12:40 pm
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#2 BlackCat

Why I want to win Dumbo? Oh, I am a huge fan of Disney. I love Dumbo since I was a little child and I watch the video with the movie at least once a month. It is one of my favourite characters and to cuddle with him would be so great :)!
If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted May 16, 2008, 1:28 pm
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#3 Isobel&Neil

our littlest LOVES the film, and would love to have a 'real live' Dumbo to snuggle up to whilst he watches it!

What a fab Lottery! Thanks Eryah!
We live here.

Posted May 16, 2008, 1:44 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Your welcome :)

As a child i loved Dombo. I cried all the time when i saw this movie and he was the sweetest thing i ever saw.

I was surfing on the internet and saw this stuffed animal and decided to make someone happy with it, so i ordered him immediately :)
The others are @ home

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted May 16, 2008, 2:10 pm
Delenna
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Visit Delenna's web site Send a personal messsage to Delenna Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#4 Delenna

I'd love to win Dumbo because he's an good example for my kids regarding how to treat other people. Dumbo was first teased because of his big ears but later he found his place in the world - and the big ears turned up useful :) I'm trying to teach my kids not to tease anyone and that everyone has a strenth although it may not be obvious at first.
Yes! I'm officially a Freak! :D

http://www.postpals.co.uk/banners/static-mdtday.jpg

Posted May 16, 2008, 4:00 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

2 weeks to go :D
The others are @ home

Posted May 18, 2008, 7:40 pm
Pandamao
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Pandamao Send a personal messsage to Pandamao Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#5 Pandamao

Dumbo could keep my other elephant company so he would not feel so lonely anymore (while I'm at work) .... and......
because I love Disney characters.

Posted May 23, 2008, 10:48 pm
MissMelissa
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United States

Visit MissMelissa's web site Send a personal messsage to MissMelissa Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#6 MissMelissa

I would like to win Dumbo because

a). Elephants are awesome
b). Dumbo was my favorite Disney movie when I was little
c). That is a very nice Dumbo
d). Getting mail is my favorite thing ever
e). Dumbo stuff is surprisingly hard to find

I think that's enough reasons, right? (^_^)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3138/2561531730_d9f8e85e47.jpg

Posted May 26, 2008, 5:23 am
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

One week to go!

Thanks everyone for the answers till now on :)
The others are @ home

Posted May 26, 2008, 10:33 am
kristl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Technicals

Russian Federation

Send an email to kristl Visit kristl's web site Send an ICQ messsage to kristl View kristl's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to kristl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#7 kristl

I'd like to win Dombo cause he's really cute! :)
Believing in the magic that I know could never be...
(c) Flight of Dragons

My ToyVoyagers Berlin Bear …ireannach Snegovik Tippi Strider Babylonie TibiPanda Charity Bear Trafalgar
Currently hosting Peachy Chai Vakinas
Hosted C.K. Luffy Bertold Kennedy Majed Purple Bun Archibald Bumba Gina Giraffe BearyLuv Eldon Rangler Curly Snowy NormaNikkers Squiggles Minerva Flora Helen Bear Decker Small Fry Dottie Grace Elisabeth Otto Smith Morado Mousy Mouse Fusco Robinson Donald, Beethoven

Would you like to host one of my ToyVoyagers? - See the TravelLists
ToyVoyagers on WWTVT & ETVT that are going to visit me

I'm TrailOrganiser and Host on the RTVT. Please contact me if you'd like your TV to visit Russia!

Posted May 27, 2008, 6:08 am
wildhuckleberry
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United States

Send an email to wildhuckleberry Visit wildhuckleberry's web site Send a personal messsage to wildhuckleberry Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#8 wildhuckleberry

I would like to win Dumbo because he's adorable, and maybe he'll teach me how to fly too. Then I could go visit all my friends with him.
Mine! 87518 & Clem

Now hosting Potjie & Bear Me to U

Posted May 27, 2008, 12:37 pm
Steve & Helly
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Steve & Helly Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

We'd like to win Dumbo on Elephonse's behalf. Perhaps Dumbo can teach him how to fly?

Helly
"From Little Acorns Mighty Oaks do Grow"

Our Toy Voyagers:
Pierre Bear, Elephonse, Tiger Tom, Isambard, Wadworth,Sandi Rose

Most successful Toy Voyager release:
Dijon

Posted May 27, 2008, 6:18 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Today it's time to tell you all who win Dumbo.

The winner is.......

Isobel!!!!!
When i read you want to give Dumbo to your child i made my choice immediately. As a child i get a stuffed animal of Alfred J Kwak. He's a caracter from a tv show for children here. He became my best friends and i'm ashamed to tell you this, but the moment i get the stuffed animal i cried of hapiness.
I hope you child will give him a lot of love!!

Congratulations Isobel :D
The others are @ home

Posted Jun 2, 2008, 10:53 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable