ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Improvements to the site » Hosting: Hosts Forum Area

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Hosting: Hosts Forum Area
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

We have created some sub-Forums within the Hosts area of the Forum.

We hope that this will make it easier for people to locate prospective Hosts according to continent ( we'll break them down into countries at a later date, if necessary). 

The Hosts list was getting unruly, and needed some organisation:  mostly I've just moved Hosts' offers into the relevant continent sub-Forum (Europe, Asia etc) though we have deleted a few Hosts' offers.  The deleted ones were from Members who joined and then disappeared within a couple of days, or from Members who have 'absconded' with other people's TVs (there aren't many of these in the history of TVing - but we've deleted the ones who did this).

You might notice that some of the offers to Host are 'Locked'.  You'll recognise this by the padlock symbol.  This is so that no-one else can post into that thread, and it's due to the originator of the Thread being inactive.  We will try to review these on a regular basis, and keep on Locking those posts from inactive Members, or deleting ones which are very out-of-date.

If you are returning to the site and want your Topic unlocked, please contact us.

If you feel any other posts should be Locked or Deleted, please let us know (Isobel&Neil)

One thing we've noticed through doing this, is that there are actually quite a lot of Hosts about - but some offers to Host don't have one reply - and this would put off new Members.  Please don't discount any offer to Host just because someone is a Newbie. 

Hopefully the new sub-Forums will help everyone to see and respond to new posts more quickly, and will help with finding Hosts for your TVs.

Kind Regards
Isobel&Neil

We live here.

Posted May 23, 2008, 9:08 pm Last edited May 23, 2008, 9:19 pm by Isobel&Neil
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I saw it and it's much better! If you are looking for a particular country it's much easier to find now.
Good job!
My Tv's on the road are: Hurley
Tv wich join random act 3: Josh
The others are @ home

I am hosting: -

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted May 23, 2008, 9:11 pm
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Why, thank you! :)

It probably needed doing ages ago. Hope it helps.

I ;)
We live here.

Posted May 23, 2008, 9:18 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I think it helps a lot! :D
My Tv's on the road are: Hurley
Tv wich join random act 3: Josh
The others are @ home

I am hosting: -

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted May 23, 2008, 9:47 pm
shana10214
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to shana10214 Send an AIM message to shana10214 Send a personal messsage to shana10214 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

What a great idea!
Thanks
Your TV is welcome in "The Sunshine State", Florida, USA. Please PM me if you would like to host my TVs.

My Toys:
Baby(Currently in Germany)
Mel(Currently in Australia)
Bumble(Currently in Florida)
Soar(Currently in Canada)
Snowy(Currently in France)
Chocolate(Currently on the way to Israel)
Chip(Currently in Australia)
Yum Yum(Currently in Canada)
Aquila(Currently in Germany)

Currently Hosting:Hinz and Kunz, Lillebi, Budin Beruang, and Joonas.

Hosting in the future:Blue Rat, Lumi, Nelly, Maybe, Angus, Decker, Leo Lion,  Snuggles, Angus, and Fonzie.

Toys on the way to me:
Zoso and Kennedy

Posted May 23, 2008, 10:38 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable