ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » A toy in Space

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
A toy in Space
Swit
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Portugal

Send a personal messsage to Swit Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

WOW! Imagine the travelmap if Buzz Lightyear was a ToyVoyager!  :D ;)

Buzz Lightyear
«*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*»

My Miss E ;Oki Donkey

I'm hosting:
Rally,Monkey Youp, LiLA Bear
I hosted:
Lemmy,Woezel,Mira
I'll host:
--

*Posted Jun 1, 2008, 9:06 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Imagine how long it would take to post updates to his travelog! And posing him in anti -gravity would be a nightmare! But if they got it right the pictures would be umm...out of this world ;)
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

My cute little ToyVoyagers are Bokkie, Khetiwe and little Ambrosius

I am currently hosting Pinky BearShaggy Bear,  and Squirt

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted Jun 1, 2008, 9:46 pm
Marjolein
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Send an email to Marjolein Visit Marjolein's web site View Marjolein's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Marjolein Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Wow cool!! I love Buzz Lightyear woohoo :D
My ToyVoyagers: Kasper, Casanova, Dieuwerke, Alizée, Koetje, Jelka
Wild tv's: Hero, Persefone, Laocoön, Bran, Maeldun, Scathach
Currently hosting: Mulalu, Momo, Mumble
I have hosted: LiLA Bear, Roots Bear (twice), Nick, Claire, TheOutsider, Finja, Pingu, Davy, Count, Ambrosius, Muumipeikko, Chompers, Gilbert, Sunnie, AliG, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Hinz + Kunz, Papelbon, Henry the Adventure Hound, Viktor, Jelle

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c162/marjoleinaneth/Banner.jpg

Posted Jun 1, 2008, 10:09 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable