ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Trading Post » Little Bear Lottery

Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Little Bear Lottery, Guess the name of the bear
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Well done Abby!

And thanks Helly for such a great prize.
We live here.

Posted Jul 4, 2008, 1:57 pm
Marjolein
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Netherlands

Send an email to Marjolein Visit Marjolein's web site View Marjolein's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Marjolein Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Congrats! :D
My ToyVoyagers: Kasper, Casanova, Dieuwerke, Alizée, Koetje, Jelka
Wild tv's: Hero, Persefone, Laocoön, Bran, Maeldun, Scathach
Currently hosting: Mulalu, Momo, Mumble
I have hosted: LiLA Bear, Roots Bear (twice), Nick, Claire, TheOutsider, Finja, Pingu, Davy, Count, Ambrosius, Muumipeikko, Chompers, Gilbert, Sunnie, AliG, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Hinz + Kunz, Papelbon, Henry the Adventure Hound, Viktor, Jelle

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c162/marjoleinaneth/Banner.jpg

Posted Jul 4, 2008, 2:19 pm
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Congrats!
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted Jul 4, 2008, 2:34 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I am SO happy I decided to check my email this morning and not wait till late tonight. I'll be in a good mood all day now :)

Thank you so much, Helly!
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Jul 4, 2008, 4:29 pm
Charda
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Netherlands

Send an email to Charda Visit Charda's web site View Charda's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Charda Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Congratulations Abby :)
My Toy Voyagers: Sussy Greenfeet Tiah Tigris
Currently hosting: Count Ambrosius Amelie
Going to host: Sandi Rose KattieMill
Hosted in the past: Sylphide Mira Trafalgar Moony Ceryni Bellatrix Harvie Jadzia Tam Resi Hoppity Synapse Roots Bear HitchaRideDooey Henry the Adventure Hound Beatritsche

Posted Jul 4, 2008, 5:45 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I bet Threadbear will be relieved that the bear is going to Abby! Helly put some worrisome thoughts in his head.... ;)
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

My cute little ToyVoyagers are Bokkie, Khetiwe and little Ambrosius

I am currently hosting Pinky BearShaggy Bear,  and Squirt

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted Jul 4, 2008, 7:05 pm
Steve & Helly
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Steve & Helly Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Finally,- thank you for being so patient AbbyB,- Winnipeg has been stiched and given his final hug - a very important stage in the making of a bear. He'll be sent off today. Here are photos, including one amongst the honeysuckle, where else for a Honeysuckle Bear?

Attached file: variou4 022.jpg (103 downloads)
variou4 022.jpg

Attached file: variou4 024.jpg (85 downloads)
variou4 024.jpg

Attached file: variou4 029.jpg (87 downloads)
variou4 029.jpg
"From Little Acorns Mighty Oaks do Grow"

Our Toy Voyagers:
Pierre Bear, Elephonse, Tiger Tom, Isambard, Wadworth,Sandi Rose

Most successful Toy Voyager release:
Dijon

Posted Jul 12, 2008, 8:25 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

He's ADORABLE! Thank you!
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Jul 12, 2008, 8:27 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/bolganeagh/Gems%20Stuff/TV/July-29-2008-006.jpg

Posted Jul 30, 2008, 2:40 am
Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable