ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Trading Post » European Championship game

Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
European Championship game, Guess the score of the match & win
shana10214
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send an email to shana10214 Send an AIM message to shana10214 Send a personal messsage to shana10214 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

4-1!! I lose. I guess no one wins
Your TV is welcome in "The Sunshine State", Florida, USA. Please PM me if you would like to host my TVs.

My Toys:
Baby(Currently in Germany)
Mel(Currently in Australia)
Bumble(Currently in Florida)
Soar(Currently in Canada)
Snowy(Currently in France)
Chocolate(Currently on the way to Israel)
Chip(Currently in Australia)
Yum Yum(Currently in Canada)
Aquila(Currently in Germany)

Currently Hosting:Hinz and Kunz, Lillebi, Budin Beruang, and Joonas.

Hosting in the future:Blue Rat, Lumi, Nelly, Maybe, Angus, Decker, Leo Lion,  Snuggles, Angus, and Fonzie.

Toys on the way to me:
Zoso and Kennedy

Posted Jun 13, 2008, 9:31 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Nobody win! In the last minute the Netherlands made the 4th goal :o
My Tv's on the road are: Hurley
Tv wich join random act 3: Josh
The others are @ home

I am hosting: -

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted Jun 13, 2008, 9:32 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

My congratulations to this team. Do you know, who will win this Championship? The Netherlands possibly- who did think of this before the Championship started.

It was such a great match

Posted Jun 13, 2008, 9:35 pm
Mistigree
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

France

Send a personal messsage to Mistigree Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Lejow will now have regrets not having taken part to the game finally !! She could have said 4-1 and win !!!!!!!!
So nobody won... o_O
What I'm going to do is to make the same game for the next match where Holland will play (when is it and against who ?)

Posted Jun 13, 2008, 9:36 pm
Lejow
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Visit Lejow's web site Send a personal messsage to Lejow Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Against Romenia, next tuesday!

Yes.. I am ashamed.. but who have thought that this would be the end score!!
My TV's:
Dirkie, Little Billy, Snuggles, Pien, Plof, Sebastiaan, Crocs

I am hosting:
Ambrosius, Clem

I'm gonna host:
Fenway, ducky-duck, Mittens, Lemony, Squiggles

I hosted:
Apollo, Emil, Chompers, Bene, Tony, Meleleuca, SylphidePimboli, Rex, Henry the Adventure Hound, Count

Posted Jun 13, 2008, 10:01 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

it's a bit ironic because when the game started i was talking to Lejow and we said she can take the score 4-1. But she said that never gonna happen so Lejow didn't. :rolleyes:
My Tv's on the road are: Hurley
Tv wich join random act 3: Josh
The others are @ home

I am hosting: -

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted Jun 14, 2008, 11:56 am
Lejow
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Visit Lejow's web site Send a personal messsage to Lejow Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

*whistles a little bit*

But to be serious.. No one would have thought that.. But afterwards..it's a little stupid I didn't put that score down... What did I have to lose hahaha
My TV's:
Dirkie, Little Billy, Snuggles, Pien, Plof, Sebastiaan, Crocs

I am hosting:
Ambrosius, Clem

I'm gonna host:
Fenway, ducky-duck, Mittens, Lemony, Squiggles

I hosted:
Apollo, Emil, Chompers, Bene, Tony, Meleleuca, SylphidePimboli, Rex, Henry the Adventure Hound, Count

Posted Jun 16, 2008, 8:15 am
Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable