ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » my pics dont work>??

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
my pics dont work>??
blackpanther201
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send an email to blackpanther201 Send a message to blackpanther201 with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to blackpanther201 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

i tryed uploading them from my hard drive and flicker and i doesnt work can someone help me....
my voyagers
tiny
starlight

Posted Jun 18, 2008, 7:37 pm
Mistigree
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

France

Send a personal messsage to Mistigree Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Did you look here ? Maybe you have the same problem ?
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1546
If it doesn't work, then could you explain better what is your problem so that we can help ?

Posted Jun 18, 2008, 8:25 pm
blackpanther201
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Send an email to blackpanther201 Send a message to blackpanther201 with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to blackpanther201 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

its the size cause i tryed it again and it said its to big so how can i downsize it>???
my voyagers
tiny
starlight

Posted Jun 18, 2008, 8:52 pm
Mistigree
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

France

Send a personal messsage to Mistigree Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

blackpanther201 said:
its the size cause i tryed it again and it said its to big so how can i downsize it>???

Don't you have a software on your computer that allows you to resize pictures ? Personaly I'm using "photo editor" or "microsoft office picture manager" but I know there are many of them... Isobel&Neil advised us Irfan View here but I never tried it.
You also told you're using flickr and I know that on flickr you can chose the size of the picture you want... Just above the picture you should have a button saying "all the sizes" and then you can choose the picture's size you want to download... big size, medium size, small size...

Posted Jun 18, 2008, 9:06 pm Last edited Jun 18, 2008, 9:07 pm by Mistigree
Admin
Admin

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Admin's web site Send a personal messsage to Admin Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

BunTraveler also found a website that can help with resizing pictures:

picresize.com

She thought it was quite a good one.

Posted Jun 18, 2008, 9:41 pm
blackpanther201
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

oh ok thanks so much everyone i found one its adobe photo shop or something like that..thanks
my voyagers
tiny
starlight

*Posted Jun 19, 2008, 4:22 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable