ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » bug with uploading?

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
bug with uploading?
alleycat
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Israel

Visit alleycat's web site Send a personal messsage to alleycat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

The picture upload (through the attachment) doesn't work for me. The pictures are not too big: I've tried to include 4 images: all are 512x384, the size of each file is between 88K and 90K.

I haven't updated travelogs for quite a while, was there some change of the policy?

The browsers: I've tried with Opera and Firefox. (I don't have Internet Explorer and can't try it)

[edit] I'm not getting any error messages; I select the images and attach them as usual (they appear in the list of attached images), press "submit", the post goes through, but no images.
It is never too late to have a happy childhood.
-----------

Posted Jun 19, 2008, 2:00 pm Last edited Jun 19, 2008, 2:03 pm by alleycat
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm using Opera and it works perfectly. My photos are coming from a Flickr account, there's no problem.
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Jun 19, 2008, 2:03 pm
alleycat
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Israel

Visit alleycat's web site Send a personal messsage to alleycat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

It appears that there was a glitch with displaying the photos, as explained by the allmighty Admin who had fixed it in a split second! everything works perfectly now :D
It is never too late to have a happy childhood.
-----------

Posted Jun 19, 2008, 2:11 pm
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

alleycat said:
It appears that there was a glitch with displaying the photos, as explained by the allmighty Admin who had fixed it in a split second! everything works perfectly now :D

Ooh, please don't call him that!  He'll get ideas above his station ....  ;)
We live here.

Posted Jun 20, 2008, 9:51 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable