ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Rodents Looking for Hosts » Vicky Mouseham is looking for...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Vicky Mouseham is looking for fashionable hosts
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Vicky Mouseham wants to travel the world to see fashion and jewellery. Vicky M. is the most fashionable mouse in the world and would like to go shopping with her hosts, or at least be accompanied to fashion shops.

She is carrying her shopping bag with her so her hosts won't  have to care about bringing her stuff home.
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Jun 19, 2008, 3:23 pm
Michele_one_L
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to Michele_one_L Send a message to Michele_one_L with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to Michele_one_L Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'd like to host Vicky if she would like to come to NY.
My Toyvoyagers - Honey Bear, Piggy, KungFu Panda, Tuffy, Horton, Mister P Tom, Chompers, Ronnie N Hammie, Pimboli, Gilbert, Ollie_Marmot, Grape Ape, TagAlong Rocket, Fuzzy Wuzzy, Sunnie and Bullet.

Currently Hosting - Crocs, Jimmy D, Ceryni

Hosted - Nicki Bear (twice), Coop, Coco, JamaBanaDukLuv, Angus, Hazle, Wolletje, Winnie the Pooh, Little Billy, Dirkie, Fuzz Bear, Cliff, Pebbels, HitchaRideMo, Muumipeikko, Mausi, Bellatrix, Willy Wau, TheoSheepResi, Bene, Hinz + Kunz, Moley, Cool Jules, Jimbo Elephant, Sussy Greenfeet,Vicky Mouseham, Mister_Right, Fester

Posted Jun 22, 2008, 4:08 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi Michele,
of course Vicky M. would like to visit you. I'll put you on her list tomorrow. I have to go to bed now, otherwise I will fall asleep at work tomorrow. Thank you for offering to host her.

Posted Jun 22, 2008, 10:37 pm
minnihiiru
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Estonia

Send a personal messsage to minnihiiru Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

i like to host
My toys:Miilylost in way from Australia to  China,Jelle is enjoying life in USA,Brinda spends time in Germany

I've been host mum for:
Bertie The Duck,Pooh,Benjie Bunny,Vickie Mouseham,Odette,Purple Bun,Peti,Hinz&Kunz,Synapse,Baubles,PinkyBear

Currently hosting:
Mumu,
Mr.BigBrain

Hey! I can take new TV since August 2013 : ) I am busy  now with 2 TVs : )

Posted Jul 8, 2008, 10:24 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

PM sent to minnihiru

Posted Jul 9, 2008, 7:42 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Vicky Mouseham  is having a great time in Florida, but it's time to leave her current host soon. She would love to stay a little longer in the USA, is there anyone who would like to host a fashionable mouse?

Dottie Mouse is also looking for another host, she is in Germany at the moment.

Posted Apr 14, 2009, 9:09 pm Last edited Apr 14, 2009, 9:09 pm by olgamaus
misagan
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Czech Republic

Visit misagan's web site Send a personal messsage to misagan Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello,
are you still looking for somebody who want to host Vicky Mouseham? What about Czech republic? ;)
My ToyVoyagers: Barney, Marshall

Hosted: Dottie Mouse, Wieka, Papelbon

Currently hosting: Fiete

*Posted Aug 22, 2009, 3:09 pm
Donna Balsdon
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to Donna Balsdon Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I am willing to host either mouse in Surrey, UK, in a very upmarket town close to London!

Posted Aug 22, 2009, 3:30 pm
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

PMs sent to Donna Balsdon and misagan

Posted Aug 22, 2009, 6:31 pm
KyoSNOWBALL
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

China

Send an email to KyoSNOWBALL Send a personal messsage to KyoSNOWBALL Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I want to host Vicky Mouseham. Does Vicky Mouseham want to travel to China?

*Posted Nov 26, 2010, 6:56 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

@ all

Vicky is with a host for a long time now without any updating or response to messages. I'm so sorry for Vicky.

Posted Nov 26, 2010, 7:17 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable