ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » A-Z of Fictional Characters

Pages: << prev ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
A-Z of Fictional Characters
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Professor Xavier (X-Men)
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Jun 23, 2009, 12:20 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yoda
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Jun 23, 2009, 5:51 pm
brilliantlyxx
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to brilliantlyxx Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Zelda (from The Legend of Zelda)
My Voyagers:
Chance is in Australia as part of the WTVT
Penny is in Brazil!
Noelle is stuck in Europe
PookyBear is stuck in Colorado
Izzie is stuck in California
Blue Boy is somewhere between Missouri & Michigan.

Wild Release TVs:

Holly, Fargo, Sarver, Skip, Harmon, Lionel, Alden, Isaiah, Elvis Bearsley.

PM me if you would like to host one of my TVs.
Posted Jun 29, 2009, 8:01 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Archie, from the comic.
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Jun 29, 2009, 6:13 pm
brilliantlyxx
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to brilliantlyxx Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Bambi!
My Voyagers:
Penny is in Brazil!

Wild Release TVs:

Posted Jul 11, 2009, 7:16 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Count Olaf

Posted Jul 12, 2009, 6:21 pm
Rennire
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Canada

Send an email to Rennire Send a personal messsage to Rennire Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Donald Duck
Have a nice day =)

Posted Jul 16, 2009, 12:30 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Eeyore :)

Posted Jul 17, 2009, 5:53 pm
Rennire
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Canada

Send an email to Rennire Send a personal messsage to Rennire Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Friar Tuck
Have a nice day =)

Posted Jul 18, 2009, 8:07 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Gandalf

Posted Jul 19, 2009, 6:35 pm
datura
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to datura Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hagrid (from Harry Potter!)

Posted Sep 28, 2009, 11:29 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Ichabod Crane

Posted Sep 29, 2009, 6:13 pm
datura
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to datura Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Jack and the bean stalk

*Posted Sep 30, 2009, 4:28 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Kermit the Frog

Posted Oct 1, 2009, 3:24 am
datura
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Lex Luthor

Posted Oct 1, 2009, 9:12 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Minerva McGonagall

Posted Oct 2, 2009, 2:00 am
brilliantlyxx
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United States

Nathan Radley (To Kill A Mockingbird)
My Voyagers:
Penny is in Brazil!

Wild Release TVs:

Posted Oct 3, 2009, 4:43 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Oedipus

Posted Oct 3, 2009, 6:07 am
datura
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Popeye the Sailor Man

Posted Oct 3, 2009, 6:34 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Queen Amidala (Star Wars)

Posted Oct 20, 2009, 7:07 am
Pages: << prev ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable