ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » A-Z of Fictional Characters

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
A-Z of Fictional Characters
IttyBittyKitty
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to IttyBittyKitty Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Ursula, - the evil seahag/witch from little mermaid.
Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride, nobodys gonna slow me down, oh no, i got to keep on moving. - Matthew Wilder

Posted Jun 25, 2008, 12:14 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Ummmm, Vanessa MacLeod, from Margarte Laurence's A Bird in the House (that book was so dull)
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Jun 25, 2008, 3:13 am
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Wombles (The)
We live here.

Posted Jun 25, 2008, 5:15 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Xenia
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Jun 25, 2008, 7:06 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yogi Bear
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Jun 25, 2008, 8:25 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Zaphod Beeblebrox (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)

Posted Jun 25, 2008, 8:28 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Aragorn (Lord of the Rings)

Posted Jun 25, 2008, 8:50 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Bugs Bunny

Posted Jun 25, 2008, 9:26 am
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Caspar
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted Jun 25, 2008, 10:58 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Donkey Kong

Posted Jun 25, 2008, 11:07 am
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Ernie
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Posted Jun 25, 2008, 11:20 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Frankenstein

Posted Jun 25, 2008, 11:30 am
Swit
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Portugal

Send a personal messsage to Swit Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Garfield
«*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*»

My Miss E ;Oki Donkey

I'm hosting:
Rally,Monkey Youp, LiLA Bear
I hosted:
Lemmy,Woezel,Mira
I'll host:
--

Posted Jun 25, 2008, 1:35 pm
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Heffalump

Posted Jun 25, 2008, 2:31 pm
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Idefix

Posted Jun 25, 2008, 6:10 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Jafar (from Aladin)

Posted Jun 25, 2008, 8:02 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

King Lear
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

My cute little ToyVoyagers are Bokkie, Khetiwe and little Ambrosius

I am currently hosting Pinky BearShaggy Bear,  and Squirt

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted Jun 25, 2008, 8:27 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

MrsC said:
King Lear

I studied King Lear for a semester and I'm going to go see it in August :]

Now I'm so tempted to put down 'Lear, King' but I won't.

Littlefoot, and his 13 movies.

Posted Jun 25, 2008, 10:06 pm
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

LOL AbbyB

Mr Darcy
We live here.

Posted Jun 25, 2008, 10:10 pm Last edited Jun 25, 2008, 10:12 pm by Isobel&Neil
IttyBittyKitty
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to IttyBittyKitty Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Nermal - garfields arch nemesis lol
Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride, nobodys gonna slow me down, oh no, i got to keep on moving. - Matthew Wilder

Posted Jun 26, 2008, 1:54 am
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable