ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » A story - three words at a ti...

Pages: << prev ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
A story - three words at a time
brilliantlyxx
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send a personal messsage to brilliantlyxx Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Together, they went
My Voyagers:
Chance is in Australia as part of the WTVT
Penny is in Brazil!
Noelle is stuck in Europe
PookyBear is stuck in Colorado
Izzie is stuck in California
Blue Boy is somewhere between Missouri & Michigan.

Wild Release TVs:

Holly, Fargo, Sarver, Skip, Harmon, Lionel, Alden, Isaiah, Elvis Bearsley.

PM me if you would like to host one of my TVs.
Posted Oct 4, 2009, 3:27 am
Rennire
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Canada

Send an email to Rennire Send a personal messsage to Rennire Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

on a special
Have a nice day =)

Posted Oct 4, 2009, 4:16 am
brilliantlyxx
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to brilliantlyxx Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

boat to the
My Voyagers:
Penny is in Brazil!

Wild Release TVs:

Posted Oct 6, 2009, 5:05 pm
Deborah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Send an email to Deborah Send a personal messsage to Deborah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

magical island of

Posted Oct 7, 2009, 12:03 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Fuji, where the

(yes, that was a Red Dwarf reference)
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Oct 8, 2009, 7:42 pm
Eagle Creek
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to Eagle Creek Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

sunsets are beautiful and the...

Posted Oct 8, 2009, 9:09 pm
Deborah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Send an email to Deborah Send a personal messsage to Deborah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

natives are very

Posted Oct 12, 2009, 10:47 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

squeaky. The natives
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Oct 12, 2009, 11:28 pm
brilliantlyxx
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United States

hugged all of
My Voyagers:
Penny is in Brazil!

Wild Release TVs:

Posted Oct 27, 2009, 5:39 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

the travellers, including

Posted Nov 9, 2009, 6:28 pm
Deborah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

the rather smelly

Posted Nov 24, 2009, 10:07 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Italian singer. They

Posted Nov 26, 2009, 6:27 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

everyone a large

Posted Dec 3, 2009, 2:44 am
vivyanhui
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Hong Kong

Send a personal messsage to vivyanhui Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

bunch of flowers
my TVs >
Regit Brown is staying with Abby in US, dear Abby, please contact me if you see this~
dotdog is now in Japan.
snakey is heading to Germany (RR)~

wild ones > vili  ||  vala  ||  vele  ||  vulu

waiting for >
Pauli from Germany (Nov)
Mr.Shaun from Germany (Dec/Jan)
Tomi the Bear from Germany (Feb)
Chrissy from Germany (late May - late June)

currently hosting >
King Tut from Canada  ||  Frankie_Blue from Germany (WTVT)  ||  Flossie from USA (RR)

already sent > SunnyHH to USA (RR)

Posted Dec 19, 2009, 2:24 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

to congratulate the

Posted Dec 20, 2009, 1:54 am
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

singer on his
We live here.

Posted Dec 23, 2009, 6:09 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

recent Grammy nomination

Posted Dec 25, 2009, 1:11 am
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

which he'd celebrated
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Dec 25, 2009, 9:31 am Last edited Dec 25, 2009, 9:31 am by becka_kate
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

by taking his

Posted Dec 25, 2009, 8:21 pm
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

piano to the
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Dec 26, 2009, 1:02 pm Last edited Dec 26, 2009, 1:02 pm by becka_kate
Pages: << prev ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable