ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Trading Post » A little lottery

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
A little lottery, 300. posts - hurray
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello everybody,

I saw a few minutes ago that I have 300 posts now :)!
So I will start a little lottery :)!

You can win a surprise, a postcard of my town, 2 postcards which I made for ToyVoyagers (for advertising) and I will make a Wallpaper of photos of your ToyVoyagers for you :)!

You have to do the following things:
Count from 1 to xxx...the first one is #1, the second one #2 and so on. Write your name after it (ex. #1 BlackCat).
Please guess, what the surprise can be.
Please tell me, what you really want to get from Germany.
And tell me, what you will do with your guest TVs the next days.

That would be an example:
#1 BlackCat
maybe a moon?!
I really would like a fridge magnet with the german flag on it
I will go outside, when the weather turns better. If not, we will make some things inside, like cooking or so.

:)
The lottery will close:
Friday, 18th July 2008

So you have one week, to be a part of it :)! Have fun :)!

Fabi

PS. I will put all the names in a big bucket and my boyfriend will take one winner out :)!
If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Jul 11, 2008, 3:26 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#1 AbbyB

Umm, maybe something I could turn into a TV?
I would like...A German pin would be nice, for my pin collection
In the next few days, well, I'll probably take the TVs out with me when I go driving (I'm learning right now) and show them the prettier parts of the area. I might be able to convince my mom to take them with her to work to take pictures in downtown Vancouver.

Thanks, BlackCat!
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Jul 11, 2008, 4:55 am
kristl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Technicals

Russian Federation

Send an email to kristl Visit kristl's web site Send an ICQ messsage to kristl View kristl's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to kristl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#2 kristl

may be a specially decorated TV-tag in German style?)
the German flag!!! (I did a great mistake not to get it when I studied in Berlin :( )
I do not have guest TVs right now, but I'll try to find out more information about the travelling ones and may be find someone in my post box =)

It's an interesting lottery :) thank you!
Believing in the magic that I know could never be...
(c) Flight of Dragons

My ToyVoyagers Berlin Bear Éireannach Snegovik Tippi Strider Babylonie TibiPanda Charity Bear Trafalgar
Currently hosting Peachy Chai Vakinas
Hosted C.K. Luffy Bertold Kennedy Majed Purple Bun Archibald Bumba Gina Giraffe BearyLuv Eldon Rangler Curly Snowy NormaNikkers Squiggles Minerva Flora Helen Bear Decker Small Fry Dottie Grace Elisabeth Otto Smith Morado Mousy Mouse Fusco Robinson Donald, Beethoven

Would you like to host one of my ToyVoyagers? - See the TravelLists
ToyVoyagers on WWTVT & ETVT that are going to visit me

I'm TrailOrganiser and Host on the RTVT. Please contact me if you'd like your TV to visit Russia!

Posted Jul 11, 2008, 5:28 am
Lejow
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Visit Lejow's web site Send a personal messsage to Lejow Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#3 Lejow

Maybe something with the German flag on it ?

A picture of a nice place in Germany

Going to the postoffice, all the three I host at the moment are ready to travel to the next host!!
My TV's:
Dirkie, Little Billy, Snuggles, Pien, Plof, Sebastiaan, Crocs

I am hosting:
Ambrosius, Clem

I'm gonna host:
Fenway, ducky-duck, Mittens, Lemony, Squiggles

I hosted:
Apollo, Emil, Chompers, Bene, Tony, Meleleuca, SylphidePimboli, Rex, Henry the Adventure Hound, Count

Posted Jul 16, 2008, 6:45 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#4 MrsC

~ I think it is a very light, photogenic, charasmatic, envelope sized toy!
~ I'd love a good recipe for lebkuchen please.
~ Now that would be telling! But it involves a bus, a bunch of old people and an archeologist....

Thanks for this super cool lottery.
xxx
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

My cute little ToyVoyagers are Bokkie, Khetiwe and little Ambrosius

I am currently hosting Pinky BearShaggy Bear,  and Squirt

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted Jul 16, 2008, 7:45 pm
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Just 4 people?! Oh :)!

I will wait until 6 people joined before closing this :)!

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Jul 19, 2008, 3:35 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#5 olgamaus

I think the surprise may be a pencil or biro with a print of Zeche Zollverein or another touristic attraction in Essen.

I would love to receive a small fridge magne.

I'll show the TVs around the town and will help Pip to complete his notebook.

Thank you. BlackCat, for offering this lottery.

Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Jul 20, 2008, 11:32 am Last edited Jul 20, 2008, 12:19 pm by olgamaus
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#6 sararingham

Maybe something regarding toyvoyagers or a little tv from Germany?

I've always wanted a little keychain or something with the German flag on it or something "typical" German. :-)

I'm going to be taking my many TV guests to Parramatta tomorrow and to the Blue Mountains for some sights. :-)
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted Jul 20, 2008, 12:06 pm
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Okay, thanks for joining :)!
I will draw a winner with the TVs later :)! Will let you know then ^^.

Posted Jul 24, 2008, 8:25 am
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

We have a winner:
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii123/oceania87/TV/2807/001_14.jpg

You can see how we found it in the logs of Nepomuk, Lady, Hoppity and Hueso!

Congratulations :)!

You won this things:
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii123/oceania87/TV/2807/001_0.jpg

Posted Jul 29, 2008, 10:26 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Congrats, Olgamaus!
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Jul 30, 2008, 2:38 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thank you very much, BlackCat! This postcard really looks great and I love Mainzelmännchen (they are even older than me :D )

Posted Jul 30, 2008, 9:05 am
Lejow
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Visit Lejow's web site Send a personal messsage to Lejow Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Congratz Olga!
My TV's:
Dirkie, Little Billy, Snuggles, Pien, Plof, Sebastiaan, Crocs

I am hosting:
Ambrosius, Clem

I'm gonna host:
Fenway, ducky-duck, Mittens, Lemony, Squiggles

I hosted:
Apollo, Emil, Chompers, Bene, Tony, Meleleuca, SylphidePimboli, Rex, Henry the Adventure Hound, Count

Posted Jul 31, 2008, 7:34 pm
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

I'm really happy that I won this lottery - I take part in a lot of lotteries but I don't win something very often.

Posted Jul 31, 2008, 10:06 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable