ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » Activation?

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Activation?
Kate
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Send a personal messsage to Kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I purchased my toyvoyager tags over a year ago and have now found some potential travellers. However, i don't know what an activation code is? Does anyone know? I have the ID number and would really like to send my voyager off on Wednesday when i'm visiting a touristy place.

Thanks for the help

*Posted Apr 8, 2007, 12:17 pm
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Each tag comes with an activation code on a slip of paper contained in the little plastic bag.

If you no longer have this, please email us with the ID number (on the tag) and we will reset the activation code/s and send them back to you.

If you have any other problems or questions, please let us know.

We live here.

Posted Apr 8, 2007, 12:58 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable