ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Hosts » HOSTS OFFERING TO HOST!

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Topic Locked Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
HOSTS OFFERING TO HOST!, and some guidelines
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Please use this forum to make yourself available as a host. :)

Please include:

Basic details of where you are - (not too specific - do not include your address here)

Places where you can take a ToyVoyager while it is with you

Anything else that you think may be of interest to people looking for hosts

If you are accepted as a Host, we trust that you will do your utmost to act responsibly - i.e. take care of the ToyVoyager, keep in touch with the ToyVoyager's mentor (owner), take photos and do regular Travelog updates.  We also assume that you will be happy to post the ToyVoyager onto the next Host when your allocated time with them is finished.

When you host a ToyVoyager that has a travelog on this site, its name is automatically included on your profile as a ToyVoyager that you have hosted.  It also counts towards your 'Number of ToyVoyagers hosted' - there is a chart for this in the Top Tens.  While most people create a Travelog for their ToyVoyager on this website, some people have blogs on different websites instead.  When you host a ToyVoyager who does not have a travelog on this website, it will not be counted towards your 'Number of ToyVoyagers hosted' total.

Please only offer to host if you are over 16.  We ask this in order to protect the safety of our younger members.
Please make sure that you support us in our attempts to keep our younger members safe online:  don't send your TVs to under-16s - we don't want younger members giving out their address on the internet.

We live here.

Posted Apr 13, 2007, 12:59 am Last edited Jan 12, 2008, 12:34 am by Isobel&Neil
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Topic Locked Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable