ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Improvements to the site » My Voyagers-List: Date of arr...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
My Voyagers-List: Date of arrival
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would like to see the date of arrival of those TVs I'm hosting. Then I could always see how much time a TV is already spending with me and when it will be time to leave for the TV.
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Aug 13, 2008, 8:20 pm
Admin
Admin

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Admin's web site Send a personal messsage to Admin Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thanks olgamaus - it's a very good suggestion.
I will look into making it happen.

Neil

Posted Aug 13, 2008, 8:25 pm
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

If it should be impossible to show the date of my first update for a TV it would be helpfull to have an input box to write a date.
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Aug 14, 2008, 8:13 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable