ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Improvements to the site » Calendar for planned absence

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Calendar for planned absence
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would like a calendar to fill in times of absence. I am a member of a book swapping community. There they have such a calendar, so if you want to swap a book with a certain user you see that he is absent for three weeks, for example.

This calendar is not visible for everyone. If you want to swap a book with the other user you will see a notice that a swap is not possible at the moment. You can then leave a message if you like.

Maybe this would be good for this site also. If a member declares his absence for two weeks, someone who wants to send a pm could be informed then about the absence. If you send a message you know that you propably won't get an answer soon.
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Sep 17, 2008, 9:23 am
Admin
Admin

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Admin's web site Send a personal messsage to Admin Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thanks for the suggestion, olgamaus, this is a good idea. We will look into it! :)

Posted Sep 25, 2008, 8:40 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable