ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Create a ToyVoyager - free of charge! » Create a ToyVoyager - free of...

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Create a ToyVoyager - free of charge
Charly M
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Charly M Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi, I am Charly M, a confused moose from Germany. I would like to travel the world. Can zoo please send me an ID?

Thanks~~~ :cyclops:

Charly

Posted Apr 6, 2014, 1:31 pm
KuschelMann
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Visit KuschelMann's web site Send a personal messsage to KuschelMann Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

hi there, we need an ID please :cyclops:
Will arrive soon:

- in end of april FlottiKarotti started by MrsFoxy in Russia

- in august FlottiKarotti wants to travel to PAPA in China/Beijing

- in end of april Princess started by whodalalee in Canada

- in August Princess wants to travel to hanachan in Japan

- in end of mai _Kermit_ started by Mouse in USA

if you want to have one home from my TVs to yourself, then write a PM to me.

Here is my ToyVoyagers-Website, leave a visitor's book entry there, please.mytoyvoyagers

Posted Apr 6, 2014, 1:31 pm
Euli
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Euli Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello,
the idea is so great, i really like it!
Please send me an ID to start this mission.

*Posted Apr 6, 2014, 1:38 pm
MarkoMeuser
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to MarkoMeuser Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi, I´m Marko from Germany, please send me an ID for Barney the Tiger. Thanks :p

*Posted Apr 6, 2014, 1:55 pm
Lukas1003
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Lukas1003 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi, I need an ID!

*Posted Apr 6, 2014, 1:56 pm
Dibbelap
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Dibbelap Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello, my buddy cant wait to to see the world..please send us a ID to start our journey...thank you B)
If you need a host for your TV in 2014 - please write me.

Posted Apr 6, 2014, 1:57 pm
Damuwe3004
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Visit Damuwe3004's web site Send a personal messsage to Damuwe3004 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Please send me ID and acitvation code
My TV "Damuwe"
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/index.php?a=tv_profile&w=1164963

Posted Apr 6, 2014, 2:00 pm
Querk
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Querk Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I need 1 ID :)

Posted Apr 6, 2014, 2:10 pm
Balou
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Balou Send a personal messsage to Balou Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hey :)

I am new here and would like an ID number for my cute Balou ! :)
Thank youuu

*Posted Apr 6, 2014, 2:14 pm
Querk
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Querk Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hey im new and I really need an ID !:) i wamt to sent my 8 year old QUERK around the world :)

*Posted Apr 6, 2014, 2:19 pm
sonstwas7
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to sonstwas7 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

hey :D
i need a ID for my pet hugo please.
thanks ;)

*Posted Apr 6, 2014, 2:36 pm
Gudrun
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to Gudrun Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi -I am new here and need a ID for Teddy please

Posted Apr 6, 2014, 2:41 pm
MrSpöck98
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to MrSpöck98 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

fam-united said:
While you are waiting for an ID, please read here: Idea for new hosts

Please be patient, when you try to find a host. A good idea is to start a round robin with a few members, highest number are 4. To learn how to do it, you can ask 4 members of your own country. It still is really interesting to do it this way. When time comes, you will find many hosts in foreign countries.

Please only write one request. It will make it easier for me to send the ID and activation code to you. You can be sure, that I will send you an ID as soon as possible.

Please reply to this topic to get your free ID and Activation code to allow you to create a ToyVoyager.

New rule for free IDs:

You can receive only five free IDs per member for ToyVoyagers that you want to send to other hosts.

Rule for a second, third, fourth and fifth ID: You will receive another ID after your first and so on, when you wrote at least five updates for your first toyvoyager with nice photos, which include your toyvoyager. You will receive another ID for your third toyvoyager after you wrote at least five upates with photos of your toyvoger. And so on for the other all five free IDs.

For more than one free ID you have to be member for about one month.

You might have a chance to receive another free ID sooner, if it is proved, that your toyvoyager is lost. But please remember, that you should have written at least five own updates for your toyvoyager.

This rule starts by date 09.09.2012.

If you would like to do wild releases (where you create a ToyVoyager and leave it somewhere public for someone to find at random) you can have as many IDs as you like, but you cannot use these IDs for toyvoyagers that you want to send to other members.

Please remember, that the Forum and Travelog language is English. If you post in the forum or travelog in German only, then you risk, that we have to delete this posts. It is a rule, because everyone on this website should be able to read the travelogs and forum posts of all members.

But you can write to me in German, when you send me a pm.

Greetings, Petra

*Posted Apr 6, 2014, 2:46 pm
W+N
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to W+N Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello everybody,
I`am new here and i would like to have an ID Number for my Teddy cause he want do travel around the world !
:rolleyes: :D

*Posted Apr 6, 2014, 3:17 pm
beelicious
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to beelicious Visit beelicious's web site Send a personal messsage to beelicious Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Wow!

Many Newbies!

Okay...

I sent you all an ID.

Please take a look to your messanger box.

Kind regards,
Christine

If you need a host for your TV in 2017 - please write me.

Posted Apr 6, 2014, 3:21 pm
grapejuice13
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to grapejuice13 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

i need an ID :)

Posted Apr 6, 2014, 3:22 pm
Muckchen07
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Muckchen07 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'd like an ID :cyclops:

Posted Apr 6, 2014, 3:39 pm
Saša & Daniel
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Send a personal messsage to Saša & Daniel Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Please can you give me an ID?

*Posted Apr 6, 2014, 3:42 pm
LionCereal
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to LionCereal Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'd like to have an ID :)

Greetings from Germany

Posted Apr 6, 2014, 3:47 pm
Krarjack
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Krarjack Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi i´ve seen you in german TV and find the idea real nice. Please activate an ID for my little Capitaine Jaques Sparró

Sincerely Steffen

Posted Apr 6, 2014, 3:50 pm
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable