ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Trading Post » Flibbie looking for a new home

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Flibbie looking for a new home
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

This little baby-Flibbie is looking for a nice family or single person to adopt him. I got him from someone saying 'You know some Dutch people, don't you?' Flibbie would be happy to go just about anywhere though. If anybody is interested, just let me know.

PS I asked Flibbie to please send me a postcard after he's arrived. ;)

Attached file: SSL14895.JPG (279 downloads)
SSL14895.JPG
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted Oct 1, 2008, 9:34 am
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

omg that's so adorable! I'd love to adopt him but if you don't want to send him to Australia that's understandable. I'd turn him in to a little toyvoyager of course... :-)
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted Oct 1, 2008, 9:42 am
Lejow
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Visit Lejow's web site Send a personal messsage to Lejow Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

ahw ahw ahw sooo cute
Can I adopt him?!?!

(since I am from the Netherlands :D :D :D)
My TV's:
Dirkie, Little Billy, Snuggles, Pien, Plof, Sebastiaan, Crocs

I am hosting:
Ambrosius, Clem

I'm gonna host:
Fenway, ducky-duck, Mittens, Lemony, Squiggles

I hosted:
Apollo, Emil, Chompers, Bene, Tony, Meleleuca, SylphidePimboli, Rex, Henry the Adventure Hound, Count

Posted Oct 2, 2008, 8:31 pm
kiskis
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Japan

Send a personal messsage to kiskis Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Flibbie looks sooooo cute! I'd never thought that a worm can be that adorable! (I thought that he is a worm but maybe he's something else?)
I would love to adopt him but it is understandable if you don't want to send it to Japan. It's far away and costs more:p
My TVs+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Chiro * Mr.Lemony * Piyo
If you areinterested in hosting them, please PM me!
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I'm sorry but I can't host any TV until the late May.
I'm very busy with my wedding and honeymoon coming along!

Posted Oct 13, 2008, 3:00 pm Last edited Oct 13, 2008, 3:00 pm by kiskis
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thanks for the interest! Flibbie is very excited to be going away soon. Right now I need to save some postage costs, so I will leave this open until the end of the month when a 'Flibbie-Services' person will choose the adoptive family. Just post here if you are interested in welcoming Flibbie into your home.

PS Yes, he's a worm. :)
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Posted Oct 13, 2008, 5:41 pm
Puny&Bumblebee
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Send an email to Puny&Bumblebee Send a personal messsage to Puny&Bumblebee Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

We would love to adopt the little baby-Flibbie into our home.  Of course, he would probably love to see the world, so he would probably want to become a toyvoyager.....which would be GREAT!  Thank you for allowing all of us the chance to welcome him into our lives!  :cyclops:
My ToyVoyagers: TheOutsider
                              Skrappy
                              Fester
                              Melman
                          *~Mr. Bubbles~*   

Previously hosted: Jadzia Tam
                              SillyWillyBlu
                              Titch
                              Tuffy
                              Sully Monster

Posted Oct 13, 2008, 11:03 pm
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Anybody else interested?

Posted Oct 28, 2008, 3:39 pm
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Closed! Eddie has to choose now...
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/Apperveilchen/toyvoyagers2/SSL15024.jpg

EDIT:

and the winner is: kiskis

Posted Nov 1, 2008, 11:11 am Last edited Nov 1, 2008, 11:57 am by Apperveilchen
kiskis
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Japan

Send a personal messsage to kiskis Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

WOW! Thanks!! I've replied to your PM:)
Can't wait to welcome Flibbie to our home!!
Chiro * Mr.Lemony * Piyo

Posted Nov 4, 2008, 8:47 am
kiskis
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Japan

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3051/3040143807_b9f56e1f95.jpg
Hello. I met flibbie yesterday!! Thank you sooooooooooo much!!!
We are choosing a postcard now:)
Chiro * Mr.Lemony * Piyo

Posted Nov 18, 2008, 12:05 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable