ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers Cafe » RESCUE CENTRALS 2014

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
RESCUE CENTRALS 2014
fam-united

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I need some addresses in different countries /continents, to whom we can send toyvoyagers, that stay with a host, who realizes, that it is impossible to send them on.

Please don't write your address here, but just add your name, if you think, you possibly could take those toyvoyagers over and send them on to the next hosts or owners. Some of you already offered to take those tvs, but I need to update this list, because it was from 2008 and some members of the list were inactive since a while.

You should be member since 6 months and you should be online regularly and stay in contact with me.

I will add your name to this first post, if it is ok for you.

USA:
BunTraveler

Germany:
fam-united
Yosemite
Dr.Kröbner
MA_17

Great Britain
miapearl
Xadrian

Posted Oct 3, 2008, 11:26 am Last edited Mar 2, 2013, 4:38 pm by fam-united
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Really many tvs at my place right now. Just wanted to share this photo. Of course some of them are my own tvs, which stay at home, but there are 9 regular guest and 11 rescued guests together with 7 of my tvs. Three guests and one of my own tvs I've sent today, so there are still 17 left.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6024/6015380134_f6c9496a32_o.jpg

Posted Aug 6, 2011, 7:35 pm Last edited Aug 6, 2011, 7:36 pm by fam-united
Xadrian
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to Xadrian Send a personal messsage to Xadrian Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm still happy to help out after July when the address of where I'm living is stable. At end of April I'm heading back to the US to apply for my visa to live in the UK, so the location of where I would be hosting is the UK instead of the US.
Due to health issues I won't be able to participate in Toyvoyaging right now. I hope to do so again in the future.

Posted Mar 26, 2012, 10:22 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Some new toyvoyagers arrived at my home. They had been with A_year_before_school, who also is Fin07Fay09 - what I had to learn now.

My new guests are:
Michel from Hummel
Bobi from annix
Hippy from Snamoen
nosyblue from Biggi
Queenie from lemabajo

and a seal of which I don't know the name. I will post a photo soon.

Isn't that a nice Christmas surprise?

Happy Christmas to everyone
Petra

Posted Dec 24, 2012, 10:04 am
Yosemite
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Yosemite Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Happy Christmas dear Petra and TVs!

If I can help you, please let me know!

Posted Dec 24, 2012, 5:22 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Same here. I try to get in contact with members, who have tvs, but we need to wait for answers patiently. Sometimes it really takes a long time to get tvs back on the way. Sometimes I even had to wait years and then, when the member felt better again, he/she came back and sent the tv home to me.

I want to ask, who else will help in different countries again. We need more rescue centrals again.

Posted Feb 22, 2013, 6:06 pm Last edited Feb 22, 2013, 6:06 pm by fam-united
MA_17
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit MA_17's web site Send a personal messsage to MA_17 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

You can add me.
(Why don't I wonder about the ladies for Germany :p :cyclops: ).

Posted Feb 22, 2013, 8:03 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

;) Nobody wonders about anyone on the list.

Posted Feb 23, 2013, 8:02 am
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

New guests arrived at my home in a big package. They are guests, who were with Noisy for two years. She really had a tough time and now she found the strengh to send them to me. Here are the names - photo will come soon:

Woozy from Eustachia

Kurt from pegger

Králi from Králi

Telie from Lisianne

BubbleGum from dragonfly

Milk Chocolate from lazyfairy

Mooky from BunTraveler

I will take them out and show my town and maybe other places and then send them on. Noisy also send stamps, so it will be easy to send them to the next host or back to their owners.

Posted Apr 19, 2014, 1:27 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Who takes part as a rescue central for 2014?

Posted Apr 19, 2014, 1:27 pm
sannah
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United States

Send an email to sannah Send a personal messsage to sannah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Sign me up for the US.
My resources are limited! To offer the best and most personal experiences, I host only 2-3 TV at the same time.
Currently hosting: Hansi Hü
Expecting: none.
Kwaadapp is (lost) in Iran, Tommi is with me.

Posted Jun 1, 2014, 11:22 pm
beelicious
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to beelicious Visit beelicious's web site Send a personal messsage to beelicious Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm available for Germany.
    If you need a host for your TV in 2020 - please write me.

Posted Jun 2, 2014, 6:42 am
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Thank you sannah and beelicious. I will write you on the list.

Posted Jun 5, 2014, 8:18 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable