ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » am i doing ok?

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
am i doing ok?
marquis86
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send an email to marquis86 Send a personal messsage to marquis86 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

hi everybody. i'm jay and i got my first tv yesterday, cloudy the little icebear. i'm in love with her and i'm not looking forward to passing her on! anyway, i made my first post yesterday, just a silly one of cloudy meeting all the toys in my flat! i was just wondering if anyone could take a look over my entry and see if it's ok? i took her to london today, so the next entry will actually be sight-seeing, unlike the first, hehe.xx
jay.xxx

*Posted Oct 19, 2008, 2:18 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

It looks fine, love. Updates about home life are just as interesting as sight-seeing. Just remember, if you need inspiration, just read other travelogs and updates that other members have made, and that should give you some ideas.
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Oct 19, 2008, 9:14 am
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

It's a cute update. Just balance stuff like that with some outdoors updates and you'll be fine. Outdoors doesn't have to be sight-seeing. Showing (small) town life, shopping, public tranport, landscape etc is just as ineresting and something only a real native can do, opposed to the touristy sights. :) There's a thread here in the forum about what members like to see in updates. Just take a look.
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted Oct 19, 2008, 10:27 am Last edited Oct 19, 2008, 10:27 am by Apperveilchen
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I really love your first update :)! It is nice and so much toys are in your flat ;)!
I think you will do it fine :)! Some outdoor pictures and such things and it is fine :)!
If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Oct 19, 2008, 1:00 pm
marquis86
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to marquis86 Send a personal messsage to marquis86 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

aww, thank you for the feedback guys! :) i like it here
jay.xxx

*Posted Oct 19, 2008, 4:58 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable