ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Reptiles/ Amphibians Looking for Hosts » Froddo looks life in a bigger...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Froddo looks life in a bigger pond
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi
Froddo is frog who has outgrown his pond and wants to see the world.

If you can help him, please let me know!

Thanks
Rebecca

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Froddo's plans so far...... (please let me know if you want to take your name off the list...)
1. The USATVT
2. Bavaria
3. Iceland? (to be confirmed)
4. Vienna
5. Spain? (to be confirmed)
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Apr 29, 2007, 3:13 am Last edited May 27, 2007, 9:29 am by becka_kate
Pandamao
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Pandamao Send a personal messsage to Pandamao Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I can show Froddo some bigger ponds in Southern Bavaria

Posted Apr 29, 2007, 8:38 pm
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

That'd be great! Thanks!
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

Posted May 1, 2007, 1:38 pm
ChristinaB
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to ChristinaB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Does Froddo want to come to Austria?? We'd be happy to show him around in Vienna!

Posted May 6, 2007, 7:47 am
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Excellent - I'll add you to his list!

Posted May 6, 2007, 12:21 pm
mercourier
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United States

Visit mercourier's web site Send an AIM message to mercourier Send a personal messsage to mercourier Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Froddo is welcome in the states!
To get the full value of joy, you must have someone to divide it with. -Mark Twain

*Posted Jul 5, 2008, 5:56 pm
flyingmonkeys
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to flyingmonkeys Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Froddo can come hang with us at the beach!

Posted Jul 6, 2008, 3:09 pm
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

hi
thanks for the offers, when I am active again as a host / mentor in about 6-8wks time I will be in touch.
bec & froddo

Posted Jul 6, 2008, 3:44 pm
emo_kid
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to emo_kid Send a personal messsage to emo_kid Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

He can come Brisbane Australia :)
I am not available for hosting at the moment. I will be as soon as everyone has returned home. If i have your TV i have sent you a PM, please send me your address so your TV can come home. I have seen that most owners have not been online for a while and thus i give you 1 week, if no reply, your TV can then be found at the Foster Home.

Once settled i will only host 1 TV at a time.

I sincerely apologies for going MIA for 2 years, but i assure you I am fine and TV's are fine, life just got in the way.

My TV's are:
P10 who stays at home with me
Miss Buttercup 
Punk
Pookie Puppy has not arrived. If you find Pookie, please either send him home or send him on to someone.
Stompy

Wild TVs:
kanga&Roo no release as yet... Still wondering where...

TV's I am hosting the following who are all about to go home:
Synapse
Rosario
Sweet Mimi
Miguel
Chance WTVT
Sam White
Freyr

TV's I am about to host:

TV's I have hosted:
Lenny
Nursy
Bussi
Bruno

I have updated my email address and postal address, if you need either please PM me or email me :)

Posted Jun 24, 2010, 6:47 am
evilkelsits
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to evilkelsits Visit evilkelsits's web site Send a personal messsage to evilkelsits Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

he's welcome in england! I can introduce to my pet frogs!
Any one want to host my TV AdrianMunk?

-First stop Blackcat in Germany.
-Second stop unsub in Australia
-third stop morgenSter in brazil-

*Posted Oct 16, 2010, 11:49 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable