ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers Cafe » Petra searching for missed to...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Petra searching for missed toyvoyagers
fam-united

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

If you wonder, where the former thread is, please get in contact with Neil or me.

It was time to close it now as I wrote in the other post before. This doesn't mean, that I will not try to help you get the tvs back, but think of the rules:

- store all addresses and email addresses of each host for your toyvoyagers

- don't forget to ask for the email address before sending your tv

- if you miss the host on this site, what means, that the host doesn't answer pms, then try to get in contact via email.

- if you don't receive an answer on your email, then send a postcard with a nice text - try not to be rude or anything, because surely the host has a good excuse for not being here

- if you don't receive an answer on your postcard within a month time, get in contact with me and I will give it a try.

Posted Oct 22, 2008, 8:36 pm Last edited Oct 23, 2008, 8:02 am by fam-united
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable