ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Trading Post » HOLIDAY WISHLISTS 2008

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
HOLIDAY WISHLISTS 2008
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

There's this thing I saw on livejournal that you make a holiday wishlist of 10 things. They can be anything from a postcard or an avatar, to a new house... the point is to write a list and then tell us your email or just tell us to PM you or whatever and the point is to then look through the wishlists and see if you can send someone something to "grant their wish"... so everyone in the comments to this post put in 10 things you wish for this year... it can be anything it just has to be something you really want... and then people will try to grant your wishes if possible...

I thought this was kind of a nice idea... not something anyone has to do but it's always nice to spread a little bit of holiday cheer... :-) I'll post my wishlist below...
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted Nov 29, 2008, 6:16 am
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I thought I'd post here something about myself. I live in Australia - kind of in the middle of no where... I moved here 3 years ago from Seattle and I miss my family quite a lot. I have a 2.5 year old disabled son called Andrew and I suffer from pretty bad post natal depression... from a lack support (see as... none), people constantly coming over and telling me what I'm doing wrong and my husband is the main care taker because I just can't take it... the depression has just taken me over... so I thought I'd try this out... it's going to be some small things and some bigger things... but yeah... here's my list:

1. A postcard with some inspirational words on it to keep me going... Christmas is a very hard time for me being without my family but anything would be nice... :-)
2. Draw me a picture/Send me your favourite photo you've taken, etc... this can be anything I love seeing other peoples art, so draw me a picture/take a picture for me... and send it to me. :-) I'd love that! <3
3. Surprise care package from your country, a small souvinier, a postcard, pretty much anything from your country. I'm trying to learn about the world, and it was my dream to travel. But that's kind of.. on hold at the moment...
4. A stuffed toy or something like that to become a new little toyvoyager. :-)
5. A puzzle or a book... I've been doing a lot of puzzles recently and they're kind of addicting, anything from 500 pieces up... I don't care they keep me busy and I love it. :-) I also love reading anything horror or suspense...
6. Stationary this can be anything from a little notebook, or pens pencils, paper, stickers, anything like that - I love getting stationary. :-)
7. Give to some charitable cause, like the food bank, or give some money - even a small amount to somewhere like the RSPCA or somewhere that helps animals. :-)
8. A care package from the US... anything like Hersheys candy, to just little things from America, it can be anything from candy, to hamburger helper, to anything like that - we don't have much of stuff like that here and I miss it... oh and kool-aid... hehe
9. Surprise me - just what it says... I love surprises! :-)
10. Assistance to buy another plane ticket home. I'm desperate to go home and any kind of charitable donations to me would be great as I'm trying to save for another plane ticket home eventually... every little bit helps...

And my contact information is: sara.ringham@gmail.com or just send me a PM. :-)
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Posted Nov 29, 2008, 6:17 am Last edited Nov 29, 2008, 6:21 am by sararingham
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Great idea!

1. Celtic souvenirs -> I love the Celts and everything is okay. I collect al kind of stuff of the Celts.
2. Fairy stuff -> I collect elfs, dwarfs etc. I love the fantasyworld they live in and sometimes i want the earth to be just like that, but please don't tell anyone haha
3. Spirituality -> is one of the most important things in my life. And that's why i love things like essence, stones, jewelry, candles etc. Almost anything you can get in a new age store.
4. As some of you know: The most beautifull man in the world is Josh Holloway haha. But here in Holland they don't have much stuff about Lost: the tv show he plays in. So if you have anything left and you want to trow it away, please don't!
5. The same is for Prison Break and Wentworth Miller. Oh, did i tell before that i just love men?  :rolleyes:
6. I like little things given from the heart. Sometimes when i walk in the store i see little gifts that suits perfectly for a person.
7. I collect little souvenirs from countries. For example: a little Eifel tower and things like that. It's great to see so many things of different countries in my room. I have the same as Sararingham: i love to travel, but because of my health it is not possible for me to go outside at all.
8. I don't know if you have any idea what i mean, but here in Holland we have books for friends. You give it to a lot of people and they answer the questions inside like: name, hobby, what do you like, what you don't like. But we only have them in dutch. My idea is to have on in englisch and send it to the people on this site who want to help me fill in al the pages.
9. I have a thing with Symbols-> they are everywere. They are very special to me like a pentagram, ankh etc. If you have something with a symbol..
10. Hello Kitty-> i just love that cat. And i love everything with this cat on it.

This 10 things are the things that keep me going on. It was a hard year and when i'm sad i watch Prison Break or Lost to be happy again. See those beautifull man gives me energy  :D
The other things also make me happy because they are very important for me and give me support. I believe that little stuff from the Celts give me power, also the new age stuff and Magic creatures give me strength and make me happy. They have 'something' what gives me power and faith that i have the strength to carry on.

But it was also a good year for me. My first book is published and a week ago i heard my second book is going to be published too. This second book is a novel for children about dwarfs, elfs, gnooms etc. Like i said before: i love this fantasyworld. When i write about that it's almost as if i'm there. As if i'm one of those caracters i write about. It's a great thing to do.

Oh i almost forgot to tell something about me.
I live in the Netherlands in a big town. I just love this city. It has an old part and a new part. We have a lot of cultural things here. I'm 26 years old and i have a son who is 4 years old. He's the love of my life. I'm single at the moment (a very long moment actually ;)) But i'm okay with that.
I don't work because of my health problems. But i write books as i said before.

My email is: evataam_670@hotmail.com  and you know how to reach me if you want to send me a pm :D
My Tv's on the road are: Hurley
Tv wich join random act 3: Josh
The others are @ home

I am hosting: -

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted Nov 29, 2008, 2:00 pm
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I like this idea <3. So, here is my list first:

1. Nice Letter sets with lines! I can't write on it without lines...I am trying to find some nice letter paper here, but we just have Diddl and such stuff with lines.
2. Disney Stuff - I love Winnie the Pooh, Tinkerbell and all those Disney characters <3.
3. Stickers - I try to decorate my letters with stickers, but I don't have much nice ones. Maybe you have some!
4. Things from my favourite countries - which are Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom, China, Japan, Australia and Finland. It can be anything - a postcard, a souvenir, a photo...
5. Rubber stamps - I started with rubber stamping in October and I have to say that it is really difficult to get nice and cheap rubber stamps in Germany. We always go to the Netherlands for buy some clear stamps and such stuff.
6. An envelope full with little surprises - I love such random swaps at swap-bot and so. Where you just know that you will get an envelope, but you don't know what exactly will be inside.
7. Something with a dog, a train or a bear on it - My boyfriend collects such stuff. He is such a lovely guy that I can't make a wishlist without wishing me something which I can give to him.
8. A calendar for 2009 - maybe one with nice pictures, or selfmade, or with postcards. I just love calendars :)!
9. Stuffed toys - I love stuffed toys and I am collecting them since years now. My favourites are teddies, dogs, cats and cows.
10. Something for making cards - Embellishments, Buttons, Eyelets, Charms, Ribbons, Punches, Cardstocks, 3D sheets, paper, stickers and a lot more :)!

My contact infos are:
Message me here, please. My email details can be send via message here ;)!

Something about me:

My name is Fabienne :D! I am 21 now and I am living together with my boyfriend. Until now I haven't learn a job, but I try my best to start with my apprenticeship in August 2009.
I had some bad parts in my life and the worst thing is, that I have a chronic colitis. It decide for my whole life. If I want to go somewhere I always have to ask myself if there is a toilet and if not, if it is possible at the moment. It has good and bad times and at the moment there is a bad time. I hate it, but I can't change it. It will be there for my whole life...
What else can I tell? Normally I am really happy with my life, but when the winter is coming and it turns dark so early like now, I feel a little bit depressed and unhappy with myself. Each year the same time and feelings. But I am working on it.

So, I think that's all for now :)!
If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Nov 30, 2008, 12:37 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

My list:

1. Postcards.  From anywhere.  They don't even have to be written on.
2. Tea.  I drink tea constantly and usually take a travel mug of it to school.
3. Really small gifts, like, gifts that can fit into small, padded envelopes.  No keychains, because I already have a buddha from Magicwoman and an ostrich from MrsC for my car keys and house keys, respectively.
4. This might be hard, but anything archaeology-related, especially anything to do with shipwrecks.
5. Yarn.  Anything is good, as long as it is't small scraps (i.e. I would like to be able to do something with it).  Please, no red.
6. Interesting cupcake wrappers.  Mini cupcake wrappers are welcome too.
7. A small donation to my PayPal.  You couldn't do this yet, because I swear PayPal hates me, but I would let you know when you could.  Any small amount is good, because everything helps.  I am a poor university student, and most of my money goes towards tuition.
8. Lined journals wth interesting covers.  I go through a journal every two to four months, so I am constantly asking for them.
9. Jewellery, preferably necklaces, because that is all I seem to wear anymore, though earrings would be awesome too.  I like silver jewellery best and the weirder the better (my current favourite necklace is a chicken pendant).
10. DVDs of any foreign (foreign to North America, anyway) movie you would like to send, as long as it has the option of English subtitles.  My sister and I love watching foreign movies.

And bonus:

11. Two knees that work.  I apparently have none.

About me:

I'm 18 and am studying archaeology at Simon Fraser Univesity in BC.  I'm the baby of the family and live at home with my parents and older sister.  I'm really busy between school and work and so I don't have time anymore to play sports, though I am injury prone, so it's probably a good thing in the long run.  I am currently single, but I have three best friends whom I love and can tell anything to, so I'm fairly well off, despite how much I tend to complain about my life.

You can PM me for my contact info.
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Nov 30, 2008, 2:16 am Last edited Nov 30, 2008, 2:19 am by AbbyB
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Sara, this is a lovely idea!

I have already received my overwhelmingly generous gifts this year from all of the 'regulars' in the form of Teddy Bears, so I am not going to ask for anything. (Okay, if anyone has some spare time, you can send it, because I seem to run out of it constantly!)

But I may just grant some wishes... ( I wish it could be plane tickets, but the current financial crisis has hit SA pretty hard - my Rands would be hard pressed to buy a bus ticket!)
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

My cute little ToyVoyagers are Bokkie, Khetiwe and little Ambrosius

I am currently hosting Pinky BearShaggy Bear,  and Squirt

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted Nov 30, 2008, 9:00 am
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

LOL! Nah no plane tickets - more just a small donation to help me eventually buy plane tickets... that's just crazy that idea to ask someone fully to buy me tickets lol... :-)

I can understand the financial crunch lately - it's been crazy!

MrsC said:
Sara, this is a lovely idea!

I have already received my overwhelmingly generous gifts  this year from all of the 'regulars' in the form of Teddy Bears, so I am not going to ask for anything. (Okay, if anyone has some spare time, you can send it, because I seem to run out of it constantly!)

But I may just grant some wishes... ( I wish it could be plane tickets, but the current financial crisis has hit SA pretty hard - my Rands would be hard pressed to buy a bus ticket!)

MIA Toyvoyagers:

Posted Nov 30, 2008, 10:00 am
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I love this idea, too. Some wishes are really easy to fulfill.

1. postcards - how original, huh?! esp. of Unesco WHS, or b&w, I prefer written and stamped but anything would make me happy
2. tea - I seem to be drinking it constantly at the moment and like to try different flavours, can be packed off tea leaves, too
3. paintings/drawings of your city, country, any touristy place in the world, the kind students or artists sell on the streets or at charity basars, I try to buy one that I really like wherever I go, but often don't find anything that's not mass-produced
4. photos - taked by yourself or somebody else, your favourite portrait of someone or a landscape or some crazy 'accident' that turned out well, just something you like or think interesting, can be sent as a postcard
5. jewelry - little charms, bracelets, rings, earrings... unusual, simplistic, old-fashioned
6. tiny stuffed animals or dolls for my collection
7. accessories for the dollhouse like tiny toys, books, food, can be handmade by amateurs or whatever
8. books - your fave or something you liked but don't have shelf-place for (some thrillers can only be read once etc.) in German, English, possibly French or Spanish, manga are also welcome
9. a realistic baby doll - not that I expect anyone to send this, but I love the FAO Schwarz nursery, and Corolle used to make beautiful ones, but not anymore
10. Lomography Actionsampler or Supersampler or Oktomat - I want to try that sometime

Just pm me for (e-mail) addy.
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted Nov 30, 2008, 12:47 pm Last edited Nov 30, 2008, 1:05 pm by Apperveilchen
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I have some great ideas for the people that post till now on. This week i'm gonna look for it and i'm gonna send it to you end of this week!
The others are @ home

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted Nov 30, 2008, 4:24 pm
babyamy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to babyamy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Wow, that's a great idea! I already have a great idea what I could send to AbbyB ;)
It's a nice thing to make people happy with small things. I hope I can send some surprises during this week...

This is what I would be happy about:

1. I love books and libraries! I'm studying Information and Library Sciences and like to get to know everything about libraries and literature from different countries. This could be postcards, ad-cards for book, bookmarks, photos of your libraries or letters with a descriptions. If you have read a great book, let me know, I'm always looking for some new ideas what to read next. ;)
2. Candles, I like to watch the flame to relax. Smaller ones with a nice scent are my favourites.
3. Tea, specially when it's cold outside, it's the best way to warm up again.
4. I love chocolate!
5. I collect bags in all sizes, a woman can never have enough bags. :D
6. I love bears and pigs, on a postcard, as a sticker, a little figure...
7. I'll travel to the US next year, some dollars are always welcome. :D I've saved a lot of money during the last years and now most of it will be spend for this trip to the US.
8. I collect charmstones and I'm interested in crystal healing.
9. I enjoy travelling but since it's very expensive I like to get little souvenenirs from all over the world
10. Well, I'm wishless happy, surprise me ;)

Send me a PM, if you need any information. :)
~I have moved, please contact me for my new address~

My TVs:
Kamie is lost in the USA
Wieka is in Brasil
Etwas is lost on the way to Argentina
Dusel is in Norway
Zipfelchen is lost on the way to Canada

My wild Ones: Swap, Swep, Swip, Swop, dideldum, dideldei, Lane, Lene and Line, Mr Cache and Hoernchen

Posted Nov 30, 2008, 5:14 pm Last edited Dec 1, 2008, 8:26 am by babyamy
magicwoman
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to magicwoman Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Great idea Sarah
I hope I can join,cause i dont post any updates anymore! But I want to join this game :D

Here is my list

1. Tiny souvenirs from your country I'd loved to seeother nice things from different countrys.And seeing stuff from other cultures

2.Things from AC/DC ( especially the bass player Cliff Williams he is the men of my dreams  ;)) ,and stuff from Led Zeppelin (from guitarist Jimmy Page same story as Cliff  ) Same thing as eva I love men,and i am a huge ac/dc and led zeppelin fan

3.spiritual things  things like incense or some thing like that,i'm very into the spiritual things

4.chocolate because i love it

5. tiny buttons I love buttons with a logo from a hardrock band on it

6.plant seeds I like gto plant some seeds from herb plants or something into the soil

7. tiny Buddha statuette They bring good luck and I like them

8.postcards from all over the world

9. Spongebob stuff Its the funniest cartoon character ever ;)

10. surprise me with your presents

PM me if you want  ;)

I forgot to tell some things about my self
I am 25 years old,and i live in the netherlands.
I live with my mum,but next month I start living with my boyfriend! i have my own apartement.
Hardrock and metal is my life ,and my passion! i play the electric guitar,and I loved the Gibson Les paul guitars,I love old rock bands from the 70s,and I get all my inspiration from it.
Ac/Dc is my life I love them,and i'm going to see them live in Holland at march.I was so happy,so 2008 was a good year for me.And 2009 would be better,I also soo judass Priest live in march,another favourite band of mine (you can send things from them to me!)
I want to play in a band as well ,but I have to wait ;)
I work with kids in a daycare centre but it are not toddlers but older childeren,they are 7,8,9 and 10 years old.It are such great kids :D

My TV's are
Cliff,
Angus
Malcolm51
Bon
Phil
Dio
ZoSo
Lemmy
Page
Ozzy

I'm gonna host:
,Charlie-danger,Victoria,theodor,,Fuzzy Wuzzy,Lemony,Aoi,mausi,woodstock,,Shirley sheep,Jadzia tam

Im hosting: nothing at the moment

I have hosted:Meleleuca,Pebbels,fluffy,Emil.Just_Married,Bokkie,Palmeke,Bene.Iggy-Korn,Clem,ambrosius,trafalgar,Henry the Adventure Hound ,count

Posted Nov 30, 2008, 7:32 pm Last edited Dec 1, 2008, 7:09 pm by magicwoman
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Everyone that has replied something so far will have something sent in the post from Wednesday. :-) Let me know when it arrives. :-)

MIA Toyvoyagers:

Posted Dec 1, 2008, 9:46 am
Greycat
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to Greycat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Oh, whata great idea!!! My own wishlist (I'm really sorry but I liked some of your ideas so much I had to copy them):
1) Little souvenirs from all over the world
2) Some cute little thing to become my new TV
3) Something connected to my favourite city: London :D
4) I love jewelry/charms - really any kind of :)
5) I can never have enough bags (small ones, big ones,....)
6) some funny pics
7) a scarf or a shawl
8) postcards, I simply love them :cyclops:
9) anything connected to christmas, making me feel like christmas
10) Surprises :)

Oh I almost forgot: About me: I'm 19 years old and I study psychology. I try to work as much as possible besides studying, because traveling means a lot to me and otherwhise I simply couldn't afford it. I like playing Volleyball and learning languages and I love my boyfriend, who's really a nice guy :). Well, I think that's all about me.

Easiest way to contact me is via PM :)
My ToyVoyager:
Chris the Cat, Bobby, Sir Hector II, Herbie

Have been hosting:
Mortimer, Fluffytail

Currently hosting:
Mr.Lemony, HitchaRideDooey, Lucky Duck, Luddie

I will be hosting:
Atreyu Cow, Nijntje, Kittie Kath, Ringens, Carl, Big Bird

Posted Dec 1, 2008, 6:34 pm Last edited Dec 1, 2008, 7:27 pm by Greycat
babyamy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to babyamy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I sent the international surprises yesterday, I hope they'll arrive... I was in a hurry when I put the stamp on one of the letters because the post man wanted to take it with him and I think, I pressed the stamp hard enough on it...
Think positive, everything will work fine :)
~I have moved, please contact me for my new address~

My TVs:
Kamie is lost in the USA
Wieka is in Brasil
Etwas is lost on the way to Argentina
Dusel is in Norway
Zipfelchen is lost on the way to Canada

My wild Ones: Swap, Swep, Swip, Swop, dideldum, dideldei, Lane, Lene and Line, Mr Cache and Hoernchen

Posted Dec 3, 2008, 8:55 am
Marjolein
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Send an email to Marjolein Visit Marjolein's web site View Marjolein's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Marjolein Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I really like this idea! I'm extremely busy with graduating my Journalism and I'm totally stressing out, so my first wish=

1. Graduating!
2. Celtic stuff, I now study Celtic and I love it!
3. I'm getting married in May 2010, so a little present to congratulate me and for good luck with my wedding hihi :)
4. Little toys to become tv's (haha ;))
5. Stationary
6. The most famous book of your country, I love reading
7. My boyfriend Kasper to become healthy again! He has a disease he will keep the rest of his life called Colitus Ulcerosa and it colon is inflamed for 70 cm now! :(
8. Postcards. And also a little box or so to put all my postcards in.
9. A letter, something personal from you
10. Bags! I love them

My emailadres = marjoleinstoelinga@gmail.com. I'm a 22-year-old girl and I live in 's-Hertogenbosch with my boyfriend Kasper. I like special, unique things. It could be pink, girlygirl, or black, gothic, I love it all! As long as it's special. I study Language- and Culturestudies at the University Utrecht and today I am going to finish my study Journalism! Wish me luck! Ooh another wish! Haha.

Much love Marjolein :)
My ToyVoyagers: Kasper, Casanova, Dieuwerke, Alizée, Koetje, Jelka
Wild tv's: Hero, Persefone, Laocoön, Bran, Maeldun, Scathach
Currently hosting: Mulalu, Momo, Mumble
I have hosted: LiLA Bear, Roots Bear (twice), Nick, Claire, TheOutsider, Finja, Pingu, Davy, Count, Ambrosius, Muumipeikko, Chompers, Gilbert, Sunnie, AliG, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Hinz + Kunz, Papelbon, Henry the Adventure Hound, Viktor, Jelle

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c162/marjoleinaneth/Banner.jpg

Posted Dec 3, 2008, 11:17 am Last edited Dec 3, 2008, 11:33 am by Marjolein
kiskis
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Japan

Send a personal messsage to kiskis Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

This is so cool!

1) postcards why not? i love them!! it would be cool if you could write some favorite phrases from love songs or romantic poems.
2) something "cats" themed am i making sense? hehe. i love cats! anything will be fine if it's "cats" themed. photos, cards, books, keychains, cups....
3) 6 pence coin i got married last month but we haven't had a wedding yet. it would be cool if i could have a 6 pence coin to put in my shoe.
4) something peculiar of your country it is always exciting to learn something new. surprise me with something special from your country!
5) informations about greece and italy that's where we want to go for our honeymoon. i would love leaflets about those countries. if you have any honeymoon recommendations, it would be nice, too. we haven't bought tickets yet, anyway.
6) bags i'm a bag addict.
7) books i can't live without them. i can't even imagine a life without them. i can read japanese (of course!), english and russian(just a little. if you have a russian children book, it would be great!!)
8) cheburashka i love him!!! any cheburashka stuff would be welcome<3
9) electronic dictionary(japanese/english/russian) i need one:p
10) stuffed toys they can't go wrong, can they? well, i love cats like i've said before but i also love bears and dogs!

i'm a 24 year-old japanese girl. i live in chiba with my husband whom i've been with for more than 4 years and 5 cats. yes, i'm a crazy cat lady:p i miss my life in tokyo. but i am happy with them anyway!
i can't go out without a book or two and my sony walkman in my bag.
i love traveling but it is way too expensive:( so i do postcrossing to see other parts of the world. it is always exciting to find something in your mailbox, isn't it? and it is always fun to learn something new:)

pm me here, please:)
My TVs+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Chiro * Mr.Lemony * Piyo
If you areinterested in hosting them, please PM me!
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I'm sorry but I can't host any TV until the late May.
I'm very busy with my wedding and honeymoon coming along!

Posted Dec 3, 2008, 1:19 pm Last edited Dec 3, 2008, 1:21 pm by kiskis
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

This really is a great idea :D

I love
1) everything showing rats (of course not rats traps or rat poison)
2) stationary, especially rodent stickers and rollerball pens and cute little notebooks
3) fridge magnets
4) a ball of wool for knitting socks (I love green, red and "nature colors)
5) vegetarian receipes
6) sweets from your country, but please be careful: I am allergic to cinnamon and artificial sweeteners - good old sugar is better for me :D
7) something typical from your country or your town
8) small stuffed animals, rodents are also welcome here
9) black tea and green tea
10) lip balm (I'm addicted)

I'm a little bit older than most of you: 43 years. I live alone with my two kids, 16 and 18 years. Í have 7 pet rats.
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Dec 3, 2008, 2:01 pm Last edited Dec 3, 2008, 2:16 pm by olgamaus
magicwoman
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to magicwoman Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I send the parcels today or tomorrow ;)
My TV's are
Cliff,
Angus
Malcolm51
Bon
Phil
Dio
ZoSo
Lemmy
Page
Ozzy

I'm gonna host:
,Charlie-danger,Victoria,theodor,,Fuzzy Wuzzy,Lemony,Aoi,mausi,woodstock,,Shirley sheep,Jadzia tam

Im hosting: nothing at the moment

I have hosted:Meleleuca,Pebbels,fluffy,Emil.Just_Married,Bokkie,Palmeke,Bene.Iggy-Korn,Clem,ambrosius,trafalgar,Henry the Adventure Hound ,count

Posted Dec 3, 2008, 3:42 pm Last edited Dec 3, 2008, 3:43 pm by magicwoman
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

I post my little gifts yesterday. I'm so sorry, but because of moneyproblems i decided to give the first 5 people on this list something. When i have money again i will send the other people on this list too.
The others are @ home

Posted Dec 3, 2008, 5:43 pm
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Marjolein said:
He has a disease he will keep the rest of his life called Colitus Ulcerosa and it colon is inflamed for 70 cm now! :(

That's the same thing that I have...
If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Dec 3, 2008, 8:15 pm
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable