ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Trading Post » HOLIDAY WISHLISTS 2008

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
HOLIDAY WISHLISTS 2008
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thank you Babyamy!!!!

I just love the presents :D

They bring a smile on my face. When i have time, i'm gonna make a picture :D
My Tv's on the road are: Hurley
Tv wich join random act 3: Josh
The others are @ home

I am hosting: -

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted Dec 4, 2008, 1:48 pm
babyamy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to babyamy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

And thank you Eryah!

When I came home today I discovered your letter in the mail, I had to open it in front of the front door. :D
I really love this little pig, it makes me smile everytime I look at it.

Attached file: 103_3226.JPG (275 downloads)
103_3226.JPG
~I have moved, please contact me for my new address~

My TVs:
Kamie is lost in the USA
Wieka is in Brasil
Etwas is lost on the way to Argentina
Dusel is in Norway
Zipfelchen is lost on the way to Canada

My wild Ones: Swap, Swep, Swip, Swop, dideldum, dideldei, Lane, Lene and Line, Mr Cache and Hoernchen

Posted Dec 4, 2008, 2:54 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Great you received my presents too :D
The others are @ home

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted Dec 4, 2008, 3:09 pm
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thank you Eryah!!
I will not post a picture but I got same kind of mask and postcard as babyamy and instead of a pig I got a dog and a penguin. I love penguins! Thanks a lot. They will probably be used for the entertainment of a little baby boy. :)
Hugs!

I posted the first few letters today and more will follow this weekend. With some I am waiting until after my trip.
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted Dec 4, 2008, 4:28 pm
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thanks to babyamy - I love the things you've send me <3. I will use the snowflakes on my new cards ;)!

Thanks to Eryah - I love the magnet (I thought about buying it when I was in the Netherlands last time, but now I have it <3 Thanks), the postcard and the hippo is sooooo cute <3. Thanks a lot. The chocolate masque will be used in the next days, maybe ;)! Will show a photo then, if I don't look too funny xD!

If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Dec 4, 2008, 5:25 pm
magicwoman
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to magicwoman Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I post my parcels yesterday,keep a sharp eye on your mail box ;)
My TV's are
Cliff,
Angus
Malcolm51
Bon
Phil
Dio
ZoSo
Lemmy
Page
Ozzy

I'm gonna host:
,Charlie-danger,Victoria,theodor,,Fuzzy Wuzzy,Lemony,Aoi,mausi,woodstock,,Shirley sheep,Jadzia tam

Im hosting: nothing at the moment

I have hosted:Meleleuca,Pebbels,fluffy,Emil.Just_Married,Bokkie,Palmeke,Bene.Iggy-Korn,Clem,ambrosius,trafalgar,Henry the Adventure Hound ,count

Posted Dec 4, 2008, 6:03 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

You're all welcome :D

I'm glad i made you all happy with it :D
The others are @ home

Posted Dec 4, 2008, 6:42 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

THANK YOU too Apperveilchen!

I received your package today and i'm very very happy with it!

I'm also gonna make pictures of yours too :D
The others are @ home

Posted Dec 6, 2008, 1:40 pm
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

You're welcome! I'm glad if I could make you happy with that.
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Posted Dec 6, 2008, 4:06 pm
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'm sending everything out tomorrow! I hope you all enjoy it! It's not much but I hope you like your stuff anyways! :-)
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted Dec 7, 2008, 12:25 pm
Delenna
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Visit Delenna's web site Send a personal messsage to Delenna Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Oh boyh, I wish I could graduate too (although this will be my 3rd diploma and I do this just for fun). It all depends on my last job training (I do know where to go for training, that at least is settled). For that I would need
1) a babysitter
2) money to pay the babysitter
3) inspiration and strength to do my best

Something else? Maybe easier to grant  :rolleyes:

4) letters of inspiration! What are your dreams? When and how do you plan to achieve them? Why do you dream of what you dream? What inspires you?

5) Postcard with a lovely scenery (for my dreams), preferably written on

6) Stuff for my crafts

7) Donald Duck comic in your language or if you have an old Babylon5 Fan Magazine you want to get rid of...

8) candy  :p

9) My tv Twinette Kani on the road again or back home

10) My travelling toycat Ms Mini Meow back home from Brunei

Ok, numbers 9 and 10 aren't that easy...

If you want to suprise me then suprise me - I love suprises!  :p

Now I'll go and see if there's wish I could grant! I love xmas!
Yes! I'm officially a Freak! :D

http://www.postpals.co.uk/banners/static-mdtday.jpg

Posted Dec 7, 2008, 4:11 pm Last edited Dec 8, 2008, 4:25 pm by Delenna
Greycat
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to Greycat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Alright, my little things are on their way, it's a pity but I could also only send five of you something as there's simply not more money at the moment :(

Best wishes :)
My ToyVoyager:
Chris the Cat, Bobby, Sir Hector II, Herbie

Have been hosting:
Mortimer, Fluffytail

Currently hosting:
Mr.Lemony, HitchaRideDooey, Lucky Duck, Luddie

I will be hosting:
Atreyu Cow, Nijntje, Kittie Kath, Ringens, Carl, Big Bird

Posted Dec 8, 2008, 4:17 pm
babyamy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to babyamy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Today I got two little surprises with more or less the same content. :D

Thank you Apperveilchen and olgamaus for the tea and the other surprises! I love the bear postcard and and the little teddy, it is perfect to become a TV one day ;)

My TVs:
Kamie is lost in the USA
Wieka is in Brasil
Dusel is in Norway

My wild Ones: Swap, Swep, Swip, Swop, dideldum, dideldei, Lane, Lene and Line, Mr Cache and Hoernchen

Posted Dec 8, 2008, 6:10 pm
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

My surprises are travelling. Three of them were sent last Friday, one wishlist present and the "real" present were sent today.
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Dec 8, 2008, 6:35 pm
Marjolein
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Send an email to Marjolein Visit Marjolein's web site View Marjolein's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Marjolein Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I just wanted to edit my post and tell you all that last Saturday I officially got engaged! WOOHOO! Kasper bought a beautiful colourful ring for me in Leer, Germany when we where there because of Christmas Market, which I picked out myself (the ring). It's so pretty! I will try to make a photo of it and post it here :) I'm so excited!! :D
My ToyVoyagers: Kasper, Casanova, Dieuwerke, Alizée, Koetje, Jelka
Wild tv's: Hero, Persefone, Laocoön, Bran, Maeldun, Scathach
Currently hosting: Mulalu, Momo, Mumble
I have hosted: LiLA Bear, Roots Bear (twice), Nick, Claire, TheOutsider, Finja, Pingu, Davy, Count, Ambrosius, Muumipeikko, Chompers, Gilbert, Sunnie, AliG, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Hinz + Kunz, Papelbon, Henry the Adventure Hound, Viktor, Jelle

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c162/marjoleinaneth/Banner.jpg

Posted Dec 8, 2008, 8:28 pm
babyamy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Congratulations Marjolein!

My TVs:
Kamie is lost in the USA
Wieka is in Brasil
Dusel is in Norway

Posted Dec 8, 2008, 8:48 pm
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Congrats Marjolein! Be sure to show us the ring! :D

Posted Dec 8, 2008, 8:58 pm
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Congratulations, Marjolein.
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Dec 8, 2008, 9:05 pm
Delenna
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Visit Delenna's web site Send a personal messsage to Delenna Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Delenna said:

9) My tv Twinette Kani on the road again or back home

10) My travelling toycat Ms Mini Meow back home from Brunei

Ok, numbers 9 and 10 aren't that easy...

You won't believe it but wish number 9 just got granted  :o  :stare:  :thinking:  :cyclops:

I can't believe it! It's an xmas miracle!  :D Twintette Kani is now with AbbyB, which means safe  :D
Yes! I'm officially a Freak! :D

http://www.postpals.co.uk/banners/static-mdtday.jpg

Posted Dec 9, 2008, 11:50 am
Marjolein
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Send an email to Marjolein Visit Marjolein's web site View Marjolein's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Marjolein Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thank you all!! And I have more great news, wish number one was granted since I am graduated since tommorrow!!! WOOHOO!
My ToyVoyagers: Kasper, Casanova, Dieuwerke, Alizée, Koetje, Jelka
Wild tv's: Hero, Persefone, Laocoön, Bran, Maeldun, Scathach
Currently hosting: Mulalu, Momo, Mumble
I have hosted: LiLA Bear, Roots Bear (twice), Nick, Claire, TheOutsider, Finja, Pingu, Davy, Count, Ambrosius, Muumipeikko, Chompers, Gilbert, Sunnie, AliG, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Hinz + Kunz, Papelbon, Henry the Adventure Hound, Viktor, Jelle

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c162/marjoleinaneth/Banner.jpg

Posted Dec 9, 2008, 1:39 pm
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable