ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers Cafe » More missing. Help?

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
More missing. Help?
pollunga
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send a personal messsage to pollunga Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello all. My voyagers Scott (hosted by goofychicken) and Tricks (hosted by Kesh) have not come home to me as requested back in November 2008. I understand that people have lives and things happen, but both my voyagers at the same time with different hosts have up and disappeared with no news. Has anyone heard from either?

I am afraid I will be leaving the site. It was a lot of fun while it worked, but it's hard when not everyone is reliable. I understand this is a site just for fun and the toys I sent out weren't worth a fortune, but still. It is disappointing. :( I am sorry if I am being a bitter little ice cube, I am just frustrated.

Posted Jan 19, 2009, 2:39 pm
Pixiedustlady
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to Pixiedustlady Send a personal messsage to Pixiedustlady Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

You are not the only one with missing toys. My toy bunny Bonishka has been with ChristinaB since October 2008. She is a *regular* on the site and I thought it would be a easy host. I got a email to hurry up and send Bonishka and she would take her to Hungary on a trip. She posted one time with no photos and I have never heard from her again. I have emailed her on the site over and over and asked someone else to help out to try and get my toy back. This has messed up all the other people who offered to host. I also did not pay a fortune for the toy, but all she had to do is send Bonishka off to the next person instead of ignoring me.

You are not being bitter at all, you are speaking your true feelings and if anyone hears from ChristinaB tell her to please send my toy home to me. I totally UNDERSTAND things happen but it takes just a minute to shoot off a email letting the owner know you cannot host anymore or whatever. My other toy sat with one update and then I heard nothing for two months.. I FINALLY got him back the other day. Good luck to you on recovering your toys.

My Toy Voyagers are  Bally is at home.
Bonishka is in Canada Papelbon is in Austria. Lucan is back in the Netherlands with his best friend Nijntje!!  Ladomar is at home Terry is in MO AND WANTS TO COME HOME!!! Dean is at home Carlisle is in Germany Rocky Squirrel is in Italy STRANDED Marty is in South Africa Boo Boo  is on the way homePammy is at home Tuffy is at home Bart is back.

Would you like to host one of my TVs?  If so please send me a pm or email and let these little toys see the world :) Please only host if you have the time to do updates and the money for postage. Due to past problems you must be over 21 and have reliable internet access for regular updates to host my TVs.  I am also available for hosting! Please send me a PM or email me if you would like to have your toy visit me!  ***I only host small and lighweight TVs.... please no TVs that are big/bulky/have motors or animation effects.  These are very expensive to ship and to tote around town.

Posted Jan 19, 2009, 3:43 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I will try to help you, if I have a chance. I sent a pm.

Posted Jan 21, 2009, 12:25 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable