ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers Cafe » Missing all my TVs :(

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Missing all my TVs :(
Prowl_Worshipper
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Australia

Send an email to Prowl_Worshipper Visit Prowl_Worshipper's web site Send a personal messsage to Prowl_Worshipper Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Does anyone know where any of my TVs are? They are all missing in action. I had heard from a couple of hosts well before Xmas about them but not since, and several others appear to have fallen off the face of the earth :(

I am missing:

Rama. Last update: January 8 2008. Apparently is in Slovenia but not certain.

Chokito. Last update: September 15 2008. I think he is in South Africa, not certain.

Davy. Last update: December 4 2008. Slovenia.

JimmyD. Last update: October 22 2008. Last seen on USATVT.

Nutmeg. Last update April 2008. I think he was lost in the mail between Taiwan and Russia, not certain.

Pricey & Leonidas. Last heard from in mid-2007, Queensland, Australia (I think host is no longer here)

Please don't think I am complaining! I understand people are busy/get sick/etc etc  :)
Ijust miss my little Voyagers, especially Rama. If you know where any are, or are hosting any, could you please just send me a quick PM to let me know? It doesn't matter if you haven't or can't update, I just want to know where my TVs are. Thanks everyone!

Prowl Worshipping is not an obsession, it's an ATTITUDE!

"It's not what I am on the inside, but what I do that defines me," Batman, Batman Begins.

Please PM me if you would like to host  Jimmy D Luke Chokito or Lydia!

Missing and sadly missed: Davy Rama Nutmeg Leonidas Pricey

I have hosted: Barclay Philéas (Playmo)Bill, Dilbert, Rangler, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon Strider, Alpina, Seamus, Mousy Mouse, Chocolate, Flora, Pussy Galore, Theodore, Kari, Muki and Lucan

Currently hosting:

*I am NOT hosting Philèas. I wish I was. If you know how to contact CathyB please let me know*

Tvs gone FERAL! - Burble, Ziggy

Visit my Enchanted Kingdom Horses site!

Posted Feb 11, 2009, 11:39 am
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

About Pricey I can tell you, that I tried and tried to get in contact with the host again. First I got answers and then - none. I wrote pms and emails and postcards and tried to get in contact with help of her friends - no chance. I'm sorry to say it, but I'm sure Pricey is lost.

If you need more help, please write a pm.

Posted Feb 11, 2009, 12:50 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Well, I can tell you that I visited Vicki today and Chokito was safe and sound :)
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

My cute little ToyVoyagers are Bokkie, Khetiwe and little Ambrosius

I am currently hosting Pinky BearShaggy Bear,  and Squirt

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted Feb 11, 2009, 7:24 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable