ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Improvements to the site » I cant read these numbers!!!!

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
I cant read these numbers!!!!, and Im not trying to spam
aleoliva86
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Brazil

Send an email to aleoliva86 View aleoliva86's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to aleoliva86 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Oh dear lord, I just cant read the number on the contact us form.

I was going to ask why my togs arent working, but I just gave up after the 8th try.

I seriously hate it!!

I am not trying to spam anyone, I just had a honest question. You administrators could get another program, one that really shows up numbers, or like the one on rapidshare (maybe its another download site), where you have to type in the numbers that have cats on it.

Posted Feb 15, 2009, 9:14 pm
Admin
Admin

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Admin's web site Send a personal messsage to Admin Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

The contact form numbers are something we have been trying to sort out for a while! You're not the only one to have problems. I think it's because the 3's look like 5's (or the other way round). We did try to use the ReCaptcha service, but couldn't get it up and running with our site

Your Togs are always on a time limit. When you first join ToyVoyagers you get 30 days worth of Togs free. After those 30 days they stop working - you can buy more togs-time from the shop to support the site, or we sometimes gift them to members for making good suggestions or winning competitions etc. On random special occasions we give out togs to the last 50 members to visit the site.

Anyway, we have given you another 30 days of togs by way of an apology for your frustration with the contact form. If you need to contact us, please feel free to send a message to Admin via the Messenger - you don't have to enter any numbers then :)

We will be looking at other options for the Contact Us form.

Kind regards

Neil

Posted Feb 16, 2009, 9:07 am Last edited Feb 16, 2009, 9:09 am by Admin
aleoliva86
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Brazil

Send an email to aleoliva86 View aleoliva86's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to aleoliva86 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

oh, ok!
Thanks for the togs then!!

:)

Posted Feb 19, 2009, 5:17 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable