ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » Is this okay before he is lea...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Is this okay before he is leaving?, For his travelog.
Avalance
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to Avalance Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi all,

As I am new and so, I was wondering .. If I send out my TV, when will he come home again? I heard that TV stays about 1 month at the host. Then the host send it back to me or the host will send it to the next host? What if I don't have a next host yet? My TV come back home to me right?

Hope someone can clarify that :)

His profile updated now :) !!
My ToyVoyager: Rhyu and Miss Bunny

*Posted Feb 26, 2009, 6:33 pm Last edited Feb 26, 2009, 6:33 pm by Avalance
karla
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Brazil

Send a personal messsage to karla Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

This is entirely up to you.
If you want it to come back to you, tell that to the host. If not, try to get another host to the toy, and give the address to the host he is now, so that he can send it there.
There are a lot of people who want to be hosts, me for instance!
But there is a thread in the forum, with hosts from all around !

Posted Feb 26, 2009, 6:38 pm Last edited Feb 26, 2009, 6:38 pm by karla
Avalance
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to Avalance Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

karla said:
This is entirely up to you.
If you want it to come back to you, tell that to the host. If not, try to get another host to the toy, and give the address to the host he is now, so that he can send it there.
There are  a lot of people  who want to be hosts, me for instance!
But there is a thread in the forum, with hosts from all around !

Ah .. okay .. :) ! Understood !

Posted Feb 26, 2009, 6:43 pm
JaymeC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to JaymeC Visit JaymeC's web site Send an AIM message to JaymeC Send a personal messsage to JaymeC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

A toy can come home whenever you want. I try to keep one of mine at home now in case someone has a special trip I need to get them off to immediately. Also, keep in mind that sometimes toys go missing unfortunately. People drop off or things get lost in the mail :( I sent out one little doggie I don't think I'll ever see again.

And I'd love to host yours sometime, he's a cutie :) feel free to PM me.
Please don't mail to my old Japan address! We are in the states now! Ask me for my new one :)

Posted Feb 27, 2009, 6:03 am
Avalance
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Netherlands

JaymeC said:
A toy can come home whenever you want. I try to keep one of mine at home now in case someone has a special trip I need to get them off to immediately. Also, keep in mind that sometimes toys go missing unfortunately. People drop off or things get lost in the mail :( I sent out one little doggie I don't think I'll ever see again.

And I'd love to host yours sometime, he's a cutie :) feel free to PM me.

Yeah, I am afraid of the losing part though .. hope it won't happen. For you I hope you'll be able to see your doggie back .. not sure how long he has been missing :O ? ..

And would love to send Rhyu to your country ^^

Posted Feb 27, 2009, 8:40 pm
JaymeC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to JaymeC Visit JaymeC's web site Send an AIM message to JaymeC Send a personal messsage to JaymeC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

He's been missing for quite awhile now. The person he was supposed to be visiting just dropped off the face of the earth. I sent her my address numerous times, it may be one day he'll turn up again. Maybe he just got abducted. Ironically he was looking for aliens ;)

If you stay with hosts who have a good track record its more likely things will go smoothly. There's never any real promises with the mail, but I haven't had any lost in the mail yet, though I know its happened. Just be sure you always contact the host you're sending to before you send him on to ensure they still want to host, that's usually a pretty good indicator.
Please don't mail to my old Japan address! We are in the states now! Ask me for my new one :)

Posted Mar 2, 2009, 2:51 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable