ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » A beads bracelet

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
A beads bracelet, would that be problem in the mail?
aleoliva86
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Brazil

Send an email to aleoliva86 View aleoliva86's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to aleoliva86 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I gave a gift to my toys, this bracelet made of seeds. Of course the seeds have ben paited, they dont work as seeds anymore. Do you think it would arrive safely? Has anyone ever sent something like that?
I will send one to the netherlands and one to australia

thanks!

*Posted Feb 28, 2009, 9:40 am
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Don't send them to Australia - our customs won't let anything made from seeds (nuts, animal products etc) in, even if they are painted!
Somewhere in the forum is a list of what countries will and will not accept....
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Mar 7, 2009, 6:21 am
aleoliva86
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Brazil

Send an email to aleoliva86 View aleoliva86's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to aleoliva86 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

thanks for the help!
however, have you ever tried doing it? I mean, sometimes they say they dont allow, but they dont have a good system or something. I say that because when i was in the usa, my mom used to send me birth control pills every month, even though they wont allow drugs to be sent in (i didnt even know it wasnt allowed). I used the pills because I had hormonal issues...
Of course, now i know it is an issue, i wont be sending seeds anywhere else anymore... :(

Posted Mar 12, 2009, 6:59 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable