ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » Trails question

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Trails question
JaymeC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send an email to JaymeC Visit JaymeC's web site Send an AIM message to JaymeC Send a personal messsage to JaymeC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would love to join a trail, but my question I suppose is which one or should I join at all? I'm in Japan, but my address is American. All my postage, mail, etc. goes through the US as well. Sending to Asia is ironically relatively expensive from here, but it'd be a bit of an oddity for a toy on the US trail to end up here I'd think since I'd be a bit out of the way :) I may just have to skip it altogether, but I figured I could ask at least :)
Please don't mail to my old Japan address! We are in the states now! Ask me for my new one :)

Posted Mar 17, 2009, 8:47 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable