ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Lupus-Tigger searching for ho...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Lupus-Tigger searching for hosts!
marcie08
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Austria

Send a personal messsage to marcie08 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi!

I'm Lupus-Tigger and currently searching for hosts! I want to start my journey soon. I'm at home in Graz, Austria.
Please visit my travelog My Travelog to get more information about me, my Mom and my life missions!

So, I hope somebody wants to host me soon... and my Mom hopes that she is soon able to host TVs!

Yours,
Lupus-Tigger!
My TVs are:

Lupus-Tigger (soon on the way back home) and Snuttig (has disappeared while traveling from Lithuania to the US).

Host on the ETVT 2012

Posted Apr 20, 2009, 10:46 am
RikeH
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to RikeH Visit RikeH's web site Send a personal messsage to RikeH Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

PM sent :D
My ToyVoyagers :
PieksiHH stays with HoBi.
HolgiHH visits windy62.
PinkyHH stays with goldmoon.
UrselHH has fun with natalina

GustavHH, SunnyHH, NiliHH, TobiHH, ThomasHH and HelgaHH are at home.

UrselHH  the Second was kidnapped by EuroMaus.
MrCoolHH is LOST in Poland at inidhil.
KalliHH was kidnapped by Oppenheimer.
BineHH is lost on the way to vunder

And finally dicker Kumpel stays at home with me. He just started his own website - look here : Dicker Kumpel's website

Montgomery, Mephi,Sansone and Stoker are with me now. 

If you want to host one of my TVs, please send a PM! This year I prefer TV-Swaps.

Posted Apr 20, 2009, 2:45 pm
marcie08
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to marcie08 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Is there anybody out there who wants to host Tigger? He had a few more hosts lined up but unfortunetly they aren't available for hosting now!

Please PM me if you have a place left in your home!
My TVs are:

Lupus-Tigger (soon on the way back home) and Snuttig (has disappeared while traveling from Lithuania to the US).

Host on the ETVT 2012

Posted Sep 23, 2009, 1:16 pm
arc-en-ciel
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Finland

Send a personal messsage to arc-en-ciel Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

PM sent :)
My toyvoyagers: RessuTheBeagle (stuck/lost)

I have hosted: Haggis

Posted Oct 3, 2009, 4:02 pm
marcie08
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Austria

Tigger is once more looking for hosts! Is there anyone who wants to show Tigger around? Please Pm me!
My TVs are:

Host on the ETVT 2012

Posted Jul 20, 2010, 11:37 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable