ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers in the News » Magazine feature: HK Weekend ...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Magazine feature: HK Weekend Weekly, Hong Kong Magazine featured us!
Admin
Admin

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Admin's web site Send a personal messsage to Admin Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi all,

We have recently been welcoming new users from Hong Kong and China who have joined after reading this great article on ToyVoyagers in a magazine called Hong Kong Weekend Weekly. Big thanks to ko_dan for scanning it in and sending it over to us!

We love the look of it, especially the 1-2-3-4 steps on how to use the site. However our chinese skills are not what they should be - if anybody would like to translate any of the article for us, we would be exceptionally grateful :)

Attached file: hongkong_mag.jpg (193 downloads)
hongkong_mag.jpg

Posted Apr 22, 2009, 8:44 am Last edited Apr 22, 2009, 5:00 pm by Admin
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Group: Members

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Very cool! Wish I could read it.
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Apr 22, 2009, 5:49 pm
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Wow... skippy and leo got in the magazine that's so cool. :-)

I'm also very lucky to have my little Lucky Duck, he was featured in a Finnish magazine that his past host from Finland was awesome enough to send me a copy. :-)
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted Apr 22, 2009, 6:33 pm
aleoliva86
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Brazil

Send an email to aleoliva86 View aleoliva86's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to aleoliva86 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I took the picture of alizee and stanley monkey!!!!

:)

Posted Apr 22, 2009, 6:42 pm
lesaux
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Macao

Send a personal messsage to lesaux Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

yes , i live in Macau and i read this magasine today , that's why i'm here~~

Posted Apr 25, 2009, 5:16 pm
carlissa
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United States

Send an email to carlissa Visit carlissa's web site Send a personal messsage to carlissa Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Wow, two of my pictures were used! How cool! I wish I could read Chinese!

Posted Apr 25, 2009, 10:23 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable