ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Australian Animals Looking for Hosts » Kellie Koala

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Kellie Koala , - A classroom project
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi
Kellie Koala has been registered today. She has one host lined up but would like to get some more.
Kellie is my year 2 class' ToyVoyager. We are sending her out to see what its like to go to school in other countries or other parts of Australia. If you can help us out with this project we'd be very grateful. You don't have to be a teacher to participate, but it would probably help to have kids aged about 6-10 as even checking out your child's Homework, uniforms (or the lack of!) would be interesting for us. Maybe your child's teacher would be willing to help out? (That's how we've gotten our first host in South Africa - thanks Fiona!) We'd be willing to reciprocate with anyone else who wants to send their TV to school!

Thanks!
Rebecca
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted May 1, 2009, 12:28 pm Last edited May 1, 2009, 12:29 pm by becka_kate
SushiLover
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Netherlands

Send an email to SushiLover Send a personal messsage to SushiLover Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello!
I'm not a teacher but I'm 15, so I still go to school... I could take Kellie Koala with me. I promise I'll be careful, I'm very serious, so...

~ SushiLover

Posted May 9, 2009, 3:50 pm
eilidhlive
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to eilidhlive Visit eilidhlive's web site View eilidhlive's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to eilidhlive Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'd be more than happy to take Kellie Koala to my school. It is a high school though, so maybe a bit older than you were looking for?

However we have uniforms that are quite interesting so might be good for your class.

I am situated on the east coast of Scotland, UK.

PM if you like!
My voyagers - LittleWestiePup is in Austria, Lysander is in Canada, Jennifer is on her way to Germany and Tartan has gone wild!

Currently hosting - Rocky Squirrel, Meleca and Chance.

Previously hosted - Cutie MrCoolHH and Ronnie.

Would you like your TV hosted right beside the beach in Scotland? If so, PM me!

Posted Jun 21, 2009, 2:20 pm
internationalloser
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to internationalloser Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I do a lot of tutoring so I would be happy to have Kellie follow me on these trips!

Posted Apr 23, 2011, 12:15 am
Tomi
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Tomi Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Does Kellie Koala want to come to Munich? :)
Inactive because of school!

My ToyVoyagers:
Tomi the Bear is at home
Froggy the Frog  got lost on the way from Katara back to me
Thomas the Bear is at home
Timmy the Bear is at home
Frank the Bear is at home
Tim the Bear is at home
Penny the Cat is at home
Tommy the Bear is at home

Posted Oct 21, 2011, 4:30 pm
Tinka
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Tinka Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I am a Kindergarten teacher in Germany. The Kids are 3 - 6 Years old. If Kellie wants she can join us for a while and maybe even tell us about Australian children.

Posted Oct 23, 2011, 1:46 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable