ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Benjie Bunny looking for a ho...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Benjie Bunny looking for a host in Europe!, Bunny looking for adventure!
judygreeneyes
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send an email to judygreeneyes Visit judygreeneyes's web site Send a personal messsage to judygreeneyes Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi -- Benjie Bunny is currently in The Netherlands and is looking for a new host in Europe. Please send me a message if you would like to host him! He's a sweet bunny and does not eat very much.

Thanks --judygreeneyes
I am a reliable host for TV's. My ToyVoyagers are Benjie Bunny (missing in Europe), Tilla Mook, and Kelev.

I previously hosted Mandy Sheep, Hansi Hu.

JGE

*Posted May 2, 2009, 11:25 pm
manjak80
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to manjak80 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

hey...you can send him to me.
i read he doesn't eat that much so it's good to hear cause i own two carrots who are a little bit afraid haha (see www.facebook.com/morlinchenohneh)
it's my first time hosting but i will try my best to give him a perfect time in Germany :-)

greetings
Manja

Posted Oct 25, 2013, 11:57 pm Last edited Oct 26, 2013, 12:03 am by manjak80
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable