ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers in the News » CityPictorial Magazine - China

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
CityPictorial Magazine - China, A truly amazing article!
Admin
Admin

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Admin's web site Send a personal messsage to Admin Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

An article, called 'The Kindness in E-time' has appeared in CityPictorial Magazine in China - it's circulation is 400,000.
It features a fantastic section about ToyVoyagers - the best we have ever seen. Big thanks to Yeti, China's greatest living journalist :)

Congratulations also go to Frida and all the hosts that have helped her on her journey to date.  You will see the article also features pictures of many other ToyVoyagers - maybe yours is in there?  Have a look!

[Incidentally we have only uploaded the parts about ToyVoyagers - the overall article is bigger, we are trying to make the full pdf available to you]

By the way, if anybody fancies translating the article into English for us we would be eternally grateful.  We can only pay you in togs (the icons beside your username) but we would make sure you got lots of them!

Attached file: citypictorial1_cropped.jpg (251 downloads)
citypictorial1_cropped.jpg

Attached file: citypictorial2_cropped.jpg (236 downloads)
citypictorial2_cropped.jpg

Attached file: citypictorial3_cropped.jpg (236 downloads)
citypictorial3_cropped.jpg

Attached file: citypictorial4_cropped.jpg (230 downloads)
citypictorial4_cropped.jpg

Attached file: citypictorial5_cropped.jpg (233 downloads)
citypictorial5_cropped.jpg

Posted May 12, 2009, 10:15 pm
Delenna
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Finland

Visit Delenna's web site Send a personal messsage to Delenna Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Roo is there! In a pic that I took on Suomenlinna Sea Fortress! Wearing the necklace I made her! Wohoo! And I didn't even send that pic to anyone :o

Is this considered MY 15 minutes of fame ;)

Can't wait for the pdf-version so that I can print it well =)
Yes! I'm officially a Freak! :D

http://www.postpals.co.uk/banners/static-mdtday.jpg

Posted May 22, 2009, 6:06 pm Last edited May 22, 2009, 6:09 pm by Delenna
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes, there's also one of my photos showing BigBird in Solingen, on a wonderful snowy day. I like the idea of millions of people thinking "what a cute bird and such a beautiful landscape" :D :D
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted May 22, 2009, 6:43 pm
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

lol, and greedy with the obligatory pizza. I am going to make mayself one right now. ;) Seriously, dinner time. :D
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted May 22, 2009, 7:28 pm
dandilion
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Netherlands

Send an email to dandilion Send a personal messsage to dandilion Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

wow what a great article! too bad I dont read the language :)
I have hosted these toys in the past:

Moony: http://www.toyvoyagers.com/index.php?a=tv_profile&w=101994
Veggies:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/index.php?a=topic&t=101547
Dottie Mouse:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/index.php?a=topic&t=101719
Squiggles:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/index.php?a=topic&t=210354

Posted Apr 5, 2010, 1:43 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Oh, I just saw, that my Mandy Sheep is there too. And there is one of my own photos showing the chapel on Michaelsberg, Untergrombach. Great!

Posted May 5, 2010, 4:21 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable