ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers in the News » Canada.com

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Canada.com, Off the Map
Admin
Admin

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Admin's web site Send a personal messsage to Admin Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

We were featured in the 'Off the Map' section:

http://communities.canada.com/shareit/blogs/offthemap/archive/2009/05/06/even-if-you-can-t-travel-your-toys-can.aspx

Attached file: canada_com.jpg (99 downloads)
canada_com.jpg

Posted May 14, 2009, 12:57 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Group: Members

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

My left index finger is practically famous!
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alize, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted May 14, 2009, 3:05 am
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Go Abby!
We all get our 5 minutes of fame sooner or later!
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred Abear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted May 14, 2009, 9:30 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable