ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » Toy Voyagers friend or follow...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Toy Voyagers friend or follower??
drakie
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send an email to drakie Visit drakie's web site Send an AIM message to drakie Send a personal messsage to drakie Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Excuse my ignorance, I see this at side of peoples names, mine says follower and others say friend what exactly does it mean. I do host voyagers I originally thought that was the difference, but obviously wrong!!

Thank you

Sylvia
MY TOYS ARE: Eddy Bear
Henry the Adventure Hound    Purple Bun  Duckyduck Fibro.Duck
TOYS HOST{D: Aaron  Siti Semut  Taro  C.K.  Candy Cotton  Ms.LilaBunz  Mario  Cute Knut  Bumba  Dirkie  Count  Mocke  Chocolate  Miss E  Dawsun  Googly Chester  Gina Giraffe  Alpina  Percy
Floppsy  Pinkz
MaryLouise  AliG  NormaNikkersdottie mouse[tv[googly][/tv]

Henry the Adventure Hound: GLOBE WARD FOR BEST PICTURE... THE CAMPFIRE

Please note I like to only have 1 or 2 voyagers at a time then I can spend quality time and update them on time.  Please dont worry, I dont update everyday or every week but they will be safe with me and I will update them as soon as I can.  Thank you

Posted May 30, 2007, 9:31 pm
fam-united

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi Sylvia

look there:

What's new?

Member titles in the forum

Isobel and Neill explained it there. I also asked them in an email some time ago.

Bye, Petra

Posted May 31, 2007, 6:33 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable