ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Aimee is looking for hosts

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Aimee is looking for hosts
iloveletters
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to iloveletters Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello, maybe you have already seen me in my travelog. I am a little French girl called Aimee

I am quite a new TV, only been here for about 2 weeks.
At the moment I am still at home with my mom.
But of course I would like to travel around the world!
For example I would love to return to FRANCE, my home country, for some time.

If you are interested in hosting me get in touch with my mom (iloveletters)!

My ToyVoyagers:
wild releases: Oliver, Spunky, Bibi
lost: Aimee, Nook, Aidan, Dancer
stay at home TVs: Aurelius and Shesh

hosted:
Florentine, Hiro, Sambu, Boo Boo, King Tut , TobiHH, Mira , Bruno, Red Navel, Peachy Chai, Domino, Orkku Orava, Taru, Harold Giraffe, Monkez , Tiplitaps, Stoker, Spencer, KalliHH, SunnyHH, Voi Nam, Bärndt, YoYo, Claire Tamias, HömpfMömpf, Creamsheep, Mandy Sheep, Pelly, Easy

Posted Jul 24, 2009, 10:34 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

PM sent
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Jul 24, 2009, 5:51 pm
iloveletters
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to iloveletters Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I have already found a host in Canada and the USA , Germany and Russia.
Anybody else who would like to help me with my world trip?
My ToyVoyagers:
wild releases: Oliver, Spunky, Bibi
lost: Aimee, Nook, Aidan, Dancer
stay at home TVs: Aurelius and Shesh

hosted:
Florentine, Hiro, Sambu, Boo Boo, King Tut , TobiHH, Mira , Bruno, Red Navel, Peachy Chai, Domino, Orkku Orava, Taru, Harold Giraffe, Monkez , Tiplitaps, Stoker, Spencer, KalliHH, SunnyHH, Voi Nam, Bärndt, YoYo, Claire Tamias, HömpfMömpf, Creamsheep, Mandy Sheep, Pelly, Easy

Posted Jul 26, 2009, 9:51 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable