ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Improvements to the site » PMs not showing up as unread

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
PMs not showing up as unread
brilliantlyxx
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send a personal messsage to brilliantlyxx Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I've been noticing lately that majority of the PMs I get are marked as read when I have not even opened them yet. It does not even show up next to my name as saying I have a new message. I have to click on it and go in and figure out what messages have been read and what have not because of the icons.

Maybe I'm just the only one? Not sure, but I thought it should be brought to your attention.
My Voyagers:
Chance is in Australia as part of the WTVT
Penny is in Brazil!
Noelle is stuck in Europe
PookyBear is stuck in Colorado
Izzie is stuck in California
Blue Boy is somewhere between Missouri & Michigan.

Wild Release TVs:

Holly, Fargo, Sarver, Skip, Harmon, Lionel, Alden, Isaiah, Elvis Bearsley.

PM me if you would like to host one of my TVs.
Posted Oct 16, 2009, 3:07 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I noticed this once or twice, but I think it was when I wrote pms with a person and received new ones in one moment. When I've sent a pm and changed back to "messages", it happened that a new pm came in that moment and was shown as already opened. This was probably because both happened in one moment: opening of "messages" and the incoming pm.

Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Oct 16, 2009, 9:03 am
Admin
Admin

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Admin's web site Send a personal messsage to Admin Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi brilliantly,

I will send you a few test messages if that's okay. If you can look at them and let me know whether they come up as read or not, then hopefully we can narrow down where the problem is.

Neil

Posted Oct 16, 2009, 9:27 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable