ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyager Foster Care Home » Toyvoyagers currently in Fost...

Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Toyvoyagers currently in FosterCareHome
FosterCareHome
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an email to FosterCareHome Send a personal messsage to FosterCareHome Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Updated!
Foster Care Home for toyvoyagers who have lost contact with their mentors/owners. A loving home for a TV as long as the toy needs.

Posted Jun 22, 2012, 8:23 am
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

She's honest, you can be sure:)

Posted Jul 17, 2012, 7:51 pm
FosterCareHome
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to FosterCareHome Send a personal messsage to FosterCareHome Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

fam-united said:
She's honest, you can be sure:)

Thank you  :)

Darn, I could've asked RikeH to do a homestudy while she visited my hometown! Now we "only" met in town, sightseeing.
Foster Care Home for toyvoyagers who have lost contact with their mentors/owners. A loving home for a TV as long as the toy needs.

Posted Jul 22, 2012, 7:26 am
Biggi
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Biggi Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Little Barnabas is with me since 1. October. I sent a PM to his owner on 18 December which is still unread. If Barnabas could go to the FCH I could host another TV.
nosyblue is safe
Oink is safe
Dotti Scotti is safe
Lillepuss is safe
rosemarie is safe
bubele is safe
bjoern is somewhere in the world, last seen at Sarah Lynn
Scotti is last seen at Fendi
Scotti Greyis last seen at Chinxize

Posted Mar 4, 2013, 8:10 pm Last edited Mar 4, 2013, 8:11 pm by Biggi
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

PM sent to Biggi
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Mar 5, 2013, 11:49 am
FosterCareHome
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Alive and kicking after a long winter hibernation! Ah the sun B) The warmth B) And a few FosterToys heading my way. I should try and check the list someday too. Although it's been quite slow FosterToy-wise during the winter too

Posted May 8, 2013, 5:08 pm
FosterCareHome
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

I shall be updating the list in the near future as a few tv's arrived again.

Posted Oct 25, 2015, 7:40 am Last edited Oct 25, 2015, 7:41 am by FosterCareHome
FosterCareHome
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

List updated!

Posted Nov 3, 2015, 5:05 pm
bozemanfence
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to bozemanfence Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would love to see one in Bozeman, MT!
http://www.bozemanfencebuilder.com

Posted May 6, 2020, 5:23 pm
Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable