ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyager Foster Care Home » Toyvoyagers currently in Fost...

Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Toyvoyagers currently in FosterCareHome
FosterCareHome
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an email to FosterCareHome Send a personal messsage to FosterCareHome Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

In this topic I thought I'd list the tv's who have come to live in FosterCareHome :)

Annie

Baubles

Björn

Bumba

Chocolate Moose

curious pooch

Dharmasrobbie

FoxForce

Freyr

Greedy

Grouchy

Happy Leopard

Hueso

Kelly Bear

Miguel

MimiHopps I can't update due to password not working...

Sam White I can't update due to password missing

Santa Bear

Synapse

Tilla Mook

Truska I can't update due to missing password

YoYo

Foster Care Home for toyvoyagers who have lost contact with their mentors/owners. A loving home for a TV as long as the toy needs.

Posted Nov 5, 2009, 9:23 am Last edited Nov 9, 2015, 12:42 pm by FosterCareHome
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Roo, FoxForce and Hueso are on their way to the FosterCareHome.
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Nov 6, 2009, 2:27 pm
FosterCareHome
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to FosterCareHome Send a personal messsage to FosterCareHome Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Okey dokey :) We'll be waiting for them :)

EDIT: they arrived yesterday! =)
Foster Care Home for toyvoyagers who have lost contact with their mentors/owners. A loving home for a TV as long as the toy needs.

Posted Nov 9, 2009, 10:31 am Last edited Nov 11, 2009, 3:01 pm by FosterCareHome
FosterCareHome
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Hueso's mentor contacted FosterCareHome! Hueso will travel with Delenna for a while as he doesn't belong to FosterCareHome now :D

Posted Nov 13, 2009, 11:58 am
FosterCareHome
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Another happy result! Roo's owner contacted FosteCareHome and we decided Roo shall travel home for a while :)

Posted Dec 6, 2009, 10:01 am
McFloozy
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Visit McFloozy's web site Send a personal messsage to McFloozy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi,
If someone in Foster Care would like to visit me in Boston, I'd be happy to host a short visit and then return my guest to your care.

I'm not sure if that's within the Foster Care protocols...

Best regards,
McFloozy (toyvoyager newbie/wannabee)

Posted Apr 19, 2010, 4:18 pm
FosterCareHome
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

McFloozy said:
Hi,
If someone in Foster Care would like to visit me in Boston, I'd be happy to host a short visit and then return my guest to your care.

I'm not sure if that's within the Foster Care protocols...

Best regards,
McFloozy (toyvoyager newbie/wannabee)

Hello! Welcome to the fluffy and friendly world of ToyVoyagers =)

Thank you for your offer, although I have to decline. FosterToys will stay here untill the owner shows up and tells what to do with the TV. I'm sure that there are many many other toyvoyagers out there who would love to visit Boston. Just check the "ToyVoaygers looking for hosts"-section in the forum :)

Posted Apr 19, 2010, 5:11 pm
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Berkeley is on his way to the Foster Care  Home.
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Jun 1, 2010, 7:37 am
FosterCareHome
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Berkeley arrived today!

Posted Jun 4, 2010, 8:37 am
minnihiiru
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Estonia

Send a personal messsage to minnihiiru Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Baubles has been with my since October 2009,now it's time maybe move on,but her mum,DeliciousJu hasn't showed up in this site more than 3 months,I would like send her back home,but I don't have her aadress.What I should do?
My toys:Miilylost in way from Australia to  China,Jelle is enjoying life in USA,Brinda spends time in Germany

I've been host mum for:
Bertie The Duck,Pooh,Benjie Bunny,Vickie Mouseham,Odette,Purple Bun,Peti,Hinz&Kunz,Synapse,Baubles,PinkyBear

Currently hosting:
Mumu,
Mr.BigBrain

Hey! I can take new TV since August 2013 : ) I am busy  now with 2 TVs : )

Posted Jun 5, 2010, 10:01 pm
FosterCareHome
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

minnihiiru said:
Baubles has been with my since October 2009,now it's time maybe move on,but her mum,DeliciousJu hasn't showed up in this site more than 3 months,I would like send her back home,but I don't have her aadress.What I should do?

You can send Baubles to me, the FosterCareHome :) I'll keepher safe untill I get in contact with the owner. I'll pm you my address!

Posted Jun 6, 2010, 8:08 pm
FosterCareHome
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

I'm still here :) I check in at least once a week to see if there are any messages for me, so feel free to pm if you have any questions :)

Posted Sep 3, 2010, 10:00 pm
FosterCareHome
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

We at the Foster Care Home wish everyone a fluffy year 2011!

http://www.cosgan.de/images/kao/froehlich/d045.gif

Posted Jan 9, 2011, 8:03 am Last edited Jan 9, 2011, 8:05 am by FosterCareHome
MorgenSter
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Brazil

Visit MorgenSter's web site Send an ICQ messsage to MorgenSter Send a message to MorgenSter with Yahoo! Messenger View MorgenSter's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to MorgenSter Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I wish either one of my hosts updated my tv´s travelog, send it home to me or to you there !!! Or at least answered me as she was before!!! I know this is one of the risks of having your toys travel around the world :(:(:(
But I´m sad :(
Hello!!! I would be pleased to host any of your toys, if you would like to send it here to Brazil, send me a PM and we can arrange it :D

My Voyagers :Bombus, Freyr,Vakinas,Bidu, Fizzy
Currently hosting : ,Penny, Drilo,Fed
Hosted: Atta, Dottie Mouse, Regina,Ollie Kikabeer,BallyLightning Jones,Cassiopeia,Eeyore Cutie, Wieka

*Posted Mar 3, 2011, 5:09 pm
minnihiiru
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Estonia

Send a personal messsage to minnihiiru Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Pinkz has been with me almost a year and I would like to send Pinkz home,but I do not have the aadress of the owner and I think that Foster Care Home get a new member. Well,can I send it there ?
My toys:Miilylost in way from Australia to  China,Jelle is enjoying life in USA,Brinda spends time in Germany

I've been host mum for:
Bertie The Duck,Pooh,Benjie Bunny,Vickie Mouseham,Odette,Purple Bun,Peti,Hinz&Kunz,Synapse,Baubles,PinkyBear

Currently hosting:
Mumu,
Mr.BigBrain

Posted May 20, 2011, 5:45 pm
minnihiiru
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Estonia

Sorry for the double post,but Pinkz owner contacted me some hours later I did that post here :D magic ! Well,she is travelling home and not to FosterCare Home

I've been host mum for:

Currently hosting:
Mumu,
Mr.BigBrain

Posted May 20, 2011, 7:13 pm
Delenna
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Visit Delenna's web site Send a personal messsage to Delenna Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

How cool that Pinkz gets to go home :) Sometimes there's magic in the internet B)
Yes! I'm officially a Freak! :D

http://www.postpals.co.uk/banners/static-mdtday.jpg

Posted May 27, 2011, 12:09 pm
FosterCareHome
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

I haven't updated this is a while so it might not be accurate. I'll update later and around xmas we'll have a little tv-xmas-party - with photos!

Posted Nov 12, 2011, 12:24 pm
iloveletters
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to iloveletters Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Owen was sent to the FosterCareHome too!
My ToyVoyagers:
wild releases: Oliver, Spunky, Bibi
lost: Aimee, Nook, Aidan, Dancer
stay at home TVs: Aurelius and Shesh

hosted:
Florentine, Hiro, Sambu, Boo Boo, King Tut , TobiHH, Mira , Bruno, Red Navel, Peachy Chai, Domino, Orkku Orava, Taru, Harold Giraffe, Monkez , Tiplitaps, Stoker, Spencer, KalliHH, SunnyHH, Voi Nam, Bärndt, YoYo, Claire Tamias, HömpfMömpf, Creamsheep, Mandy Sheep, Pelly, Easy

Posted Nov 15, 2011, 4:52 pm
FosterCareHome
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Finally updated the list and FCH-toys!

Posted Dec 29, 2011, 2:32 pm
Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable