ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Trading Post » HOLIDAY WISHLIST 2009!

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
HOLIDAY WISHLIST 2009!
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I did this last year and it was really fun. It's great to be able to see other wish lists and grant some things off of peoples wish lists... so here we go again, tell us a bit about yourself - give us 10 things you'd really want... and then your address or just request a u2u if you don't want to put down your address... and there you go... so start posting! :-)

Here's mine:

I love this idea! I did it last year and I got some wonderful things from people. So I thought I'd do it again! :-) Here's a little bit about me, I'm Sara and I'm 27 and live in Orange, NSW Australia. It's 4 hours West of Sydney and very hot right now, even though it's not even Spring it's painfully warm outside. :-/ I just got back from a holiday in America, visiting - or more surprising my dad so I'm jet lagged like crazy. I have a 3 year old autistic son called Andrew who also has extreme global developmental delays. I've been married for 5 years in January to my husband Daniel.

1. Postcards - I love receiving postcards and mail throughout the holidays so any postcards will be great! :-)
2. Learning Toys For Andrew - We like to buy toys around Andrew's age, 3 years old, for him to grow into and learn. He's going through a good learning spurt right now, so were taking advantage of it. :-)
3. Clothes for my son - I find were always in need of new clothes for my son, specifically shorts and pants. We only have like three pairs that we rotate through and it's a pain. New or used but in good condition clothes size 4T. Any clothes 5T will be too big, but bigger clothes are great since he then grows into it... With other sizes, like Australian sizes, just remove the T and that's the size... :-P
4. Pac-Man or Totoro Things - I have a strong obsession with pac-man and totoro, especially the ghosts. I collect anything and everything pac-man/totoro, shirts, memorabilia, anything. So if you have something that you want to get rid of - I'm your person haha! :-P
5. Board Games - I've been collecting board games for myself and my family since we love to play them... any ones used or new, but obviously complete... if you don't want them. I'm your person! :-)
6. Souvenirs - I love collecting the really touristy type souvenirs, the key chains, the shot glasses, the postcards, the bells and spoons. You get the point. I love all of it - so if you want - feel free to send me something from your area. :-)
7. Paid Flickr Account - My paid flickr account is going away in December. I need a new one! :-( My name on there is sararingham and I love posting all my "good" photos.
8. A Picture You Drew Or Photo You Took - I love seeing other people's artwork, so feel free to send me something you drew or anything related to something made by you! I love it all! :-)
9. Local Candy - I love trying out new candy from all over the world! So send me something you like... I'd love to try it! :-)
10. Surprise Me! - I always love receiving surprises in the mail, so hey, surprise me! :-)

I thought I'd also put this here in case:
My Amazon Wislist and my paypal email is sara.ringham@gmail.com

Sara Ringham
18 Kokoda Street
Orange, NSW 2800
Australia

sara.ringham@gmail.com

Thanks so much everyone!
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted Nov 21, 2009, 1:49 am Last edited Nov 21, 2009, 1:50 am by sararingham
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I totally thought about making this post a couple days ago, then forgot until I saw your post on LJ.  I already know what I'm sending you, Sara.

Most of you know me, but here goes: I'm Abby, 19 and legal as of a few weeks ago.  I live in Maple Ridge, BC, which is about an hour and a half east of Vancouver.  I'm a second year archaeology major at Simon Fraser University.  I currently live with my parents and two cats, and work part time at a hardware store.  My favourite colour is green.

My list:

1. Postcards/Christmas cards - Definitely love postcards, but it's the time of year for Christmas cards, so if that is what you are sending, I would love one.
2. Tea - This is a big one.  I looooooove tea (except chamomile) and will try pretty much anything.  I will accept both bagged teas and loose leaf.
3. Any small gift you think I might like - for example, last year I received a little Nici cellphone charm from somebody on the TV site and I attached it to a pin on my vest at work.
4. Stickers - I like sneaking stickers into my coworker's sticker books.  We give them to children who ask for them and decorate our nametags.
5. Tried and true dessert recipes from your country, especially cakes - If you know me at all, you'll know that I love baking.
6. A really cute, collapsable umbrella - My awesome, black and white striped umbrella broke recently and I want to replace it with something small and witha  cover, so I can throw it into my bag if I think it is going to rain (which it usually does this time of year).
7. Cookie Monster things - I love Cookie Monster, so anything with him on it...
8. Local candy or chocolate bars
9. Americolor powdered food colouring - even if it's jsut one container of red.  I have heard it can actually turn icing red.
10. Really awesome luggage tags - I want to start doing some travelling, and I will need luggage tags for my bags.

PM me if you want my address, or if you would like to be added to my Christmas card list.
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Nov 21, 2009, 5:50 am
Delenna
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Visit Delenna's web site Send a personal messsage to Delenna Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Oh yes :) I'm in again! I hope people write their lists quickly so that I can start going thru them and sending =) I just love xmas time!

My wishlist/hintlist:
1. written and stamped postcards (ChristmasCards) - Who guessed =D
2. used Finnish stamps (as I don't get much mail from Finland - except postcards and I won't take stamps off of those)
3. used non-Finnish christmas stamps - yep, I'm that much of a xmas freak :) Although I started this collection only now - but I've thought about it for years
4. candy (although I shouldn't say that... I should try to eat healthier)
5. Anything from Katikati in New Zealand
6. stuff for crafts - card making, jewellry making, anything. Your trash might be my treasure!
7. stationery & stickers for the obvious reason that I use them :D
8. special/weird/odd cookie cutters Help us make our gingerbread cookies stand out! =D
9. Small stuff suitable for my (or FosterCareHome's) toyvoyagers :cyclops:  Thank you for t his idea ;)
10.  Suprises!

And extra wish:
Merry xmas time and lots of mail  to everyone!

EDITED 22 Nov ;)
Yes! I'm officially a Freak! :D

http://www.postpals.co.uk/banners/static-mdtday.jpg

Posted Nov 21, 2009, 12:20 pm Last edited Nov 22, 2009, 1:11 pm by Delenna
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I also love this idea but last year I recognized that the postal charges soon got out of control. At least in Germany postal charges are really high. When you send a larger letter to any country outside Europe, the postal charges are probably higher than than the worth of the presents. I also find it hard to decide whom to send a present and to whom not . I definitly cannot send a present to everyone I would like to, simply because of the costs. And ... when I send something to person X I actually should send something to person Z because both hosted my TVs great or for some other reason.

So here is my suggestion, in case I am not the only one considering this problem:

Maybe we can pool together all addresses of the participating members. Than an amount of presents to be sent could be fixed - for example

2 within the member's own country
2 within the member's continent
2 abroad

The pool manager would than allot the names and addreses to whom each member should send a present.

Postal charges would stay manageable and we could concentrate on a certain amount of presents. I am sure a lot of TV-members are doing this in some more forums, than it can soon become too much.

Of course somebody would have to manage this pool. I would do it,I think I would find another member to help a little bit.
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Nov 21, 2009, 1:39 pm
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

It's that time again. I loved this last year.  :D

My list:
1. Candy from your country, or that you esp. like.
2. Movies any that you like or think I might like, also documentaries (maybe you find some DVD on sale or want to get rid of one) as long as they have German/English/French language options (spoken or subtitles)
3. Tea bags or loose leafs, I drink loads every day
4. Postcards from your country or people in black and white or animals or architectural details...
5. something made by you (or your kids) just in case you make lots of stuff because you like it and then don't really know what to do with it (so you can make more) and want to give it to someone who will appreciate it - send it here!
6. Drawing/painting/print from your area by an unknown/street/disabled artist, something you picked up at a fundraiser or so
7. A surprise - the magic is kind of out of Christmas for me at the moment, with no real kids around and presents have become so predictable. I'm not complaining, I like getting big things I couldn't afford by myself, but I love getting a little surprise present in the mail, it doesn't have to be big or expensive
8. Toy for my little parakeets
9. for my lost tvs to turn up again
10. motivation, concentration and good luck (or anything that might help those) to help me study for final exams in spring

Happy (soon to be) Holiday Season everybody!
And if you don't celebrate Christmas, let us know what you do celebrate and make a list!
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted Nov 21, 2009, 3:22 pm Last edited Nov 21, 2009, 3:31 pm by Apperveilchen
Delenna
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Visit Delenna's web site Send a personal messsage to Delenna Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

olgamaus said:

The pool manager would than allot the names and addreses to whom each member should send a present.

Ah, but the beauty of this list is that no-one has to send anything to anyone  ;) This is just in case someone happens to want to send something (big or small) to someone for some reason - or for no bigger reason than good old xmas spirit  :) If we start pooling and making orders of who should send to whom, then it's not a cute little xmas list anymore - then it becomes a burdain. In my opinion that is :)

I also would love to send something to everyone (who knows, maybe I will, won't tell you guys  :p ) but most likely can't - but that's life. I could draw a lottery by myself (put usernames in a hat and make my girls draw "winners") or just send randomly - or not send to anyone. Everyone can do as they please :)

But as I said, this is just me - maybe others don't agree with me.

Posted Nov 21, 2009, 4:14 pm Last edited Nov 21, 2009, 4:15 pm by Delenna
MintTe
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Sweden

View MintTe's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to MintTe Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I’m in!

1. Christmas cards/Postcards - I love written one
2. Candy - From your country, I love trying new thing!
3. Souvenirs - I like wired things that are typical touristy stuff
4. Tea!
5. Anything whit Robots - I collect Robots
6. Scented candles - I live in the dark dark north
7. Something to hang in the Christmas tree - Maybe made by you or your children
8. Hockey thing - anything that have to do with ice hockey. I’m a big hockey fan, my favourite team are Columbus Blue Jackets and the Swedish team Brynäs
9. Bracelet
10. Surprise Me - I LOVE surprises

Something about me

I’m Ingrid, from Sweden. A 21 years old nurse assistant that work at the women clinic (gyno, delivery and maternity) in my local hospital. But I hope that I will be accepted to college this spring term so that I can become a pre-school teacher.

If your want my add you cam PM me
And I have given my add to Sara
My TVs: Rob

I only host 1-2 TV at the time.

I have a new add, so send me a PM if you want it

Posted Nov 21, 2009, 5:11 pm Last edited Dec 1, 2009, 8:28 pm by MintTe
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I see it like Delenna :)! I like the idea that you can send everyone something, if you find time and money, or just send to one or to nobody. It depends on yourself and not on the others. You can choose what you want to do.

Here are my wishes:

~A cute christmas postcard - written and stamped
~cute stickers - teddy bears, cows, sheep, or so
~address labels with cute motives
~a nice book (no Thriller/Horror - but I love Vampire stories, for example) in German or English
~Twilight/New Moon/Robert Pattinson Fanstuff
~a typical souvenir from your country (I love magnets, for example)
~something I can use for ToyVoyagers (small hats or so)
~nice envelopes in every size :D
~pins, coins, buttons and other small stuff :)
~nice photos of my toys at your house :)

You can ask for my address (me or if you want to hide that you want to send me something - famunited or olgamaus - they both have my address ;) )

My name is Fabienne, but everyone says Fabi. I just turned 22 and I am living together with my boyfriend Torsten. I am a member here since 2008 and I really love it.
If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Nov 22, 2009, 12:39 am Last edited Nov 22, 2009, 12:43 am by BlackCat
Pixiedustlady
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to Pixiedustlady Send a personal messsage to Pixiedustlady Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Fabi,
This is off topic but you are a big Twilight fan like I am!! I got to go to the Grand Opening in Los Angeles of New Moon. My cousin works for Summit Entertainment so we got a bunch of freebies from *New Moon* (tshirts,jackets, sweatshirts, drinking glasses ect ect) you would of loved it!! the movie is fantastic and I have seen it three times already :) Ill ask my cousin if she can get anything for you that might be left over (I doubt it but Ill ask anyways!)

Darcie

My Toy Voyagers are  Bally is at home.
Bonishka is in Canada Papelbon is in Austria. Lucan is back in the Netherlands with his best friend Nijntje!!  Ladomar is at home Terry is in MO AND WANTS TO COME HOME!!! Dean is at home Carlisle is in Germany Rocky Squirrel is in Italy STRANDED Marty is in South Africa Boo Boo  is on the way homePammy is at home Tuffy is at home Bart is back.

Would you like to host one of my TVs?  If so please send me a pm or email and let these little toys see the world :) Please only host if you have the time to do updates and the money for postage. Due to past problems you must be over 21 and have reliable internet access for regular updates to host my TVs.  I am also available for hosting! Please send me a PM or email me if you would like to have your toy visit me!  ***I only host small and lighweight TVs.... please no TVs that are big/bulky/have motors or animation effects.  These are very expensive to ship and to tote around town.

Posted Nov 22, 2009, 1:37 am
Delenna
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

I do think it would be cool if one or two persons had all the addresses for this list - that way people could ask addresses without the recipient knowing it :) That then, would mean xmas suprises  ;)

Posted Nov 22, 2009, 7:52 am Last edited Nov 22, 2009, 7:53 am by Delenna
MintTe
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Sweden

View MintTe's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to MintTe Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Delenna said:
I do think it would be cool if one or two persons had all the addresses for this list - that way people could ask addresses without the recipient knowing it :) That then, would mean xmas suprises  ;)

That would be fun!
My TVs: Rob

I only host 1-2 TV at the time.

I have a new add, so send me a PM if you want it

Posted Nov 22, 2009, 10:32 am
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

If people wanted to send me their addresses when they joined people could contact me for their addresses if they wanted since I started the thing? Let me know and I'd be happy to do that for people. :-)
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted Nov 22, 2009, 10:39 am
Delenna
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

sararingham said:
If people wanted to send me their addresses when they joined people could contact me for their addresses if they wanted since I started the thing? Let me know and I'd be happy to do that for people. :-)

Cool! I'll send you my address asap - as if you didn't have it... ;)
I think it would be clearest if you had the addresses as you said, as you started this (this year) :)

Posted Nov 22, 2009, 10:46 am
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I love this idea. I already have many addresses - maybe all addresses of those members, who are on this list right now. So you also can ask me via pm or email.

My wish list:

1. Christmas Cards or postcards
2. Christmas Stamps from everywhere (I already collect it, Delenna. It also is my favorite holiday)
3. little stuff, that fit to my toyvoyagers - a surprise for them:) , like a hat, a dress or something
4. Honey from everywhere
5. puzzles (used but complete) - I love puzzles
6. paper crafts for window, which I possibly can do with my pupils too ( I always love to find new things)
7. cute angels, not too tawdry - I love to put them out on my window sills and shelfs during the festive season
8. candies, that you think I should try - maybe you have selfmade Christmas candies for me with a recipe?
9. calendars from everywhere
10. Tea from everywhere - like many others here I love tea loose leafs or bags

Something about me: I'm Petra and I'm member since January 2007. I'm married and we have three kids. I work as a teacher and mostly love it. I love toyvoyagers:)

Posted Nov 22, 2009, 12:59 pm Last edited Nov 22, 2009, 1:37 pm by fam-united
babyamy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to babyamy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thank you for starting this again, it was so much fun last year, but as Petra said, sending bigger or better heavier letters around the world from Germany got more expensive, that's why I can't send as much Chrsitmas surprises as I'd love to.

I'm Katrin, 21 years old and I live with my parents in the northern part of Germany. I study Library and Information Sciences in Hamburg and will graduate next year. And yes, I really want to become a librarian.  ;)

My wishlist:
1. I love books and anything related: bookmarks, suggestions which books who should have read (or even books in Germany or English?)
2. tea, in bags or loose leaves, I like to try new tastes.
3. durings the dark seasons I like to light candles
4. my postman is always happy about nice postcards ;)
5. I enjoy writing letters, that's why I always look for nice stationary
6. I love anything with bears
7. yarn, right now I'm into crouchetng socks, next year I want to try an arigumi
8. gluten, egg and milk free food
9. a surprise!
10. my first TV Kamie finds a way to come back home

I'll give my address to Petra. :)
~I have moved, please contact me for my new address~

My TVs:
Kamie is lost in the USA
Wieka is in Brasil
Etwas is lost on the way to Argentina
Dusel is in Norway
Zipfelchen is lost on the way to Canada

My wild Ones: Swap, Swep, Swip, Swop, dideldum, dideldei, Lane, Lene and Line, Mr Cache and Hoernchen

Posted Nov 22, 2009, 7:35 pm Last edited Nov 22, 2009, 7:40 pm by babyamy
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hmm, BunTraveler, I'm sensing a theme here, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

:p
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

*Posted Nov 24, 2009, 6:11 pm
Delenna
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

AbbyB said:
Hmm, BunTraveler, I'm sensing a theme here, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

:p

http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a065.gif

Posted Nov 24, 2009, 7:10 pm
FosterCareHome
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to FosterCareHome Send a personal messsage to FosterCareHome Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

BunTraveler said:
[color=blue]

My one last WISH is that everyone holding a toy voyager that needs to get home ---
please return to the owner or send to the new Foster Care Home
--- listed on the home page.

This is what the FosterCareHome wishes too  http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/figuren/n030.gif  http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/musik/n030.gif

Merry Christmas/ Hanukkah/ Kwanzaa/ New Year/... !  http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/musik/n020.gif
Foster Care Home for toyvoyagers who have lost contact with their mentors/owners. A loving home for a TV as long as the toy needs.

Posted Nov 24, 2009, 7:18 pm Last edited Nov 24, 2009, 7:20 pm by FosterCareHome
wourpet
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to wourpet Visit wourpet's web site View wourpet's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to wourpet Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

My Christmas Wish List

Whoo hoo -- did not join in last year but here I am.

1.  For my TVs, Rosa, Morado, Blanche and Azul to be returned.
2.  For the TVs that went missing on the USA Trail to find their way home.
3.  For all missing TVs to be returned home or to FosterCareHome
4.  For Coney to be safe in Iraq at Christmas and until he returns.
5.  Tree ornaments with a TV or travel theme (even paper)
6.  Coins from other countries
7.  Travel brochures
8.  Small flags from other countries
9.  Magnets from other countries
10.  Surprise me

I am a Toy Voyagers freak that has been sending and hosting TVs since March of 2007 and I am the trail organizer for the USA TV Trail.

Friend of Picado, Morado, Florence, Azul, Coney, Rosa, Blanche and Lucky-Ducky

USATVT Trail Organizer and host.

Winner 2008 Golden Bear Award -- Best Picture

Visitors or Visiting: Henry the Adventure Hound, Budd, Ballet Cindy, Holiday Harry,Daisy Duck, Froddo, Mara-Joy, Ruzovacek, Soar, Helen Bear  Éireannach, Ronnie N Hammie, Cool Jules, Candy Cotton, Mittens, Jimbo Elephant, Frogger, Bumble, Snuggles, TibiPanda, JamaBanaDukLuv, Winnie the Pooh Nicki Bear, Cliff, Greedyand Watson
Read their Blog

Posted Nov 25, 2009, 8:11 pm
brilliantlyxx
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to brilliantlyxx Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Oooo! I really do like this idea! I'll definitely be sending some items out!

Hm, a little about me.  Well, my name is Steph, I'm 18 years old, and I'm from Missouri, USA. I'm currently going to college and majoring in English. I live with my parents and have four cats and a dog. I've been a little inactive on here lately, but finals are coming up for school.

My wishlist:
1. Christmas cards - I absolutely love this holiday! Not the presents, but just the feeling of the holiday cheer. I don't usually get many cards, so I'd like to get a few.
2. The Beatles - I'm a major fan of The Beatles! Anything related to them would make me happy. Pins, magnets, posters, albums, anything will work!
3. McFly - This is another band that I'm REALLY into, but stuff relating to them is impossible to find in the US since they aren't known here, but I hear they're pretty big in the UK. (I do have their most recent CD and tour DVD, but that's it). Like before, even pins, stickers, magazine posters, or anything would be fine with me.
4. Necklaces or Bracelets - You can just make one for me out of beads or anything if you would like! I think homemade necklaces and bracelets are kind of cool.
5. Cute Cartoon Characters - I love cute little cartoon characters, so if your country has one that's really popular and very cute, send something my way.
6. A knit ski hat (like this style) or a knit scarf - I've been wanting a knit hat that has the ear flaps like that, but I can never seem to find them now that I want one.
7.Anything related to Disney movies - Oh my, I LOVE Disney, especially The Lion King.
8. Journals/Notebooks - I write stories, poems, songs, and such all the time, but I tend to run out of place to write really fast.
9. Pens - Goes along with the writing thing. I love using unique looking pens when I write.
10. Surprise me! - I'll be satisfied with anything sent my way. I'm really not picky. I like homemade crafts too!

I don't know if many people have my address, so I'm going to send it to Petra.
My Voyagers:
Chance is in Australia as part of the WTVT
Penny is in Brazil!
Noelle is stuck in Europe
PookyBear is stuck in Colorado
Izzie is stuck in California
Blue Boy is somewhere between Missouri & Michigan.

Wild Release TVs:

Holly, Fargo, Sarver, Skip, Harmon, Lionel, Alden, Isaiah, Elvis Bearsley.

PM me if you would like to host one of my TVs.
Posted Nov 26, 2009, 4:48 am Last edited Nov 26, 2009, 6:15 pm by brilliantlyxx
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable