ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Improvements to the site » TV's by Country

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
TV's by Country
extreme
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Philippines

Send a personal messsage to extreme Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I hope there would be a listing of TV's by country :D
My TV's : Bituin
OkatokaT

To host : Slimak

Posted Jan 7, 2010, 6:15 am
MorgenSter
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Brazil

Visit MorgenSter's web site Send an ICQ messsage to MorgenSter Send a message to MorgenSter with Yahoo! Messenger View MorgenSter's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to MorgenSter Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Me too!!! I would really like this possibility too _:D:D:D
We can see how many are at this moment in certain country and how many come from the same country !!!
That'd be soooo cool!!!
Hello!!! I would be pleased to host any of your toys, if you would like to send it here to Brazil, send me a PM and we can arrange it :D

My Voyagers :Bombus, Freyr,Vakinas,Bidu, Fizzy
Currently hosting : ,Penny, Drilo,Fed
Hosted: Atta, Dottie Mouse, Regina,Ollie Kikabeer,BallyLightning Jones,Cassiopeia,Eeyore Cutie, Wieka

*Posted Feb 23, 2010, 3:11 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable