ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » What's new? » Worldwide Random Release 2010

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Worldwide Random Release 2010, 30th April - 3rd May 2010
Vanja
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Croatia

Send a personal messsage to Vanja Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Wow how many wild TVs! :)

I would be so happy that someone else from Croatia also join this, it is so fun! :)

I am also thinking about releasing another TV :D
My TVs: Midori (now in Finland), Larry David, Cheryl David (travelling to Japan), Bukowski (travelling to Moscow)

Wild TV: Zagi, Ranko

Currently hosting:ThomasHH, Little BJ

Waiting for: Paddington Bear

Hosted: Harold Giraffe, Tobbi

Posted Apr 27, 2010, 9:11 pm Last edited Apr 27, 2010, 9:12 pm by Vanja
Vanja
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Croatia

Send a personal messsage to Vanja Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes, I want another ID if it isn't too late :)
My TVs: Midori (now in Finland), Larry David, Cheryl David (travelling to Japan), Bukowski (travelling to Moscow)

Posted Apr 28, 2010, 11:03 am
Admin
Admin

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Admin's web site Send a personal messsage to Admin Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Vanja, Pandamao, McFloozy - we have sent you your IDs. Good luck and thanks for joining in!

Posted Apr 28, 2010, 11:10 am
Vanja
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Croatia

Thank you! Now I have to figure it out where to release him and make him ID :)

Posted Apr 28, 2010, 5:07 pm
bruehwuerfelchen
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Turkey

Send an ICQ messsage to bruehwuerfelchen Send a personal messsage to bruehwuerfelchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Can I still join?
If yes, I would like to get 4 ID's.
I would like to release some in Turkey
Sorry, for me long absence.I will send all TV's home finally! I am really really sorry!

My TV  Nehir was sent to Russia.

My TV  Zeki Bey was sent to France.

Just Sent Claire Tamias to Chile

Ulrik was sent to the USA.

Currently hosting:

PinkyHH and

S

Rudi Reindeer

CivCiv , Ayicik , Horoz and Kurbaga were released.

Posted Apr 28, 2010, 9:31 pm Last edited Apr 28, 2010, 9:33 pm by bruehwuerfelchen
Admin
Admin

Member Level

United Kingdom

Visit Admin's web site Send a personal messsage to Admin Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Of course! Thanks for joining in - we have sent you four IDs :)

Posted Apr 29, 2010, 8:31 pm Last edited Apr 29, 2010, 8:31 pm by Admin
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Can you send me 10 more? :) I know I didn't register the others until now, but I will as soon as possible :)!
If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Apr 29, 2010, 9:40 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, and Felton are all ready to go!
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Apr 30, 2010, 7:38 am
Admin
Admin

Member Level

United Kingdom

They look great Abby !

BlackCat - 10 more IDs sent :)

Good luck everyone

Posted Apr 30, 2010, 8:48 am
Pandamao
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Pandamao Send a personal messsage to Pandamao Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Two released last night - two found (Peppi and Minelle)

Posted Apr 30, 2010, 8:57 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

All five released, one found so far!  Ainslie!
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted May 1, 2010, 5:29 am
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Will be releasing a couple today...
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Do not be afraid to say you would like to host one of my travelling toys!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted May 1, 2010, 12:58 pm
bruehwuerfelchen
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Turkey

Send an ICQ messsage to bruehwuerfelchen Send a personal messsage to bruehwuerfelchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello.:)
I released Kurbaga today. When I checked the place after two hours again, he was gone. So at least someone took him. :)
Sorry, for me long absence.I will send all TV's home finally! I am really really sorry!

My TV  Nehir was sent to Russia.

My TV  Zeki Bey was sent to France.

Just Sent Claire Tamias to Chile

Ulrik was sent to the USA.

Currently hosting:

PinkyHH and

S

Rudi Reindeer

CivCiv , Ayicik , Horoz and Kurbaga were released.

Posted May 1, 2010, 7:31 pm
Pandamao
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Pandamao Send a personal messsage to Pandamao Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

have released 6 more this evening

Posted May 1, 2010, 7:49 pm
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I released 3 in Essen, two in the "Zollverein"-area and one in a Starbucks café. My colleague took 2 with her to another place in the Ruhr area.
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted May 1, 2010, 8:15 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

miapearl said:
Will be releasing a couple today...

Released. One was released at a cafe in a bookstore (asked permission, and one member of staff said that perhaps she'd take it home with her if no-one claimed it by tomorrow!). Showed her and a couple of other members of staff the TV of the week being photo-copied! Perhaps new members?!
I suppose I should get the other 3 wild release-tvs sorted for release tomorrow/Monday. Not sure where we'll go though...
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted May 1, 2010, 10:40 pm
Admin
Admin

Member Level

United Kingdom

Great work everyone!

I am wondering whether the wild releases will have an even higher success rate because more people have the internet on their cell phones.
It means they can check what they have to do when they first find the TV, rather than having to wait until they get home...

I guess we will find out soon enough!

Posted May 2, 2010, 8:39 am Last edited May 2, 2010, 8:39 am by Admin
Vanja
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Croatia

I released 2, one was found and updated (but just one sentence, that he is found :( I hope that it will be updated soon or passed to someone else), the other one - it seems that no one picked him up or just isn't interested in writing here...

Posted May 2, 2010, 10:45 am
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Admin said:
Great work everyone!

I am wondering whether the wild releases will have an even higher success rate because more people have the internet on their cell phones. 
It means they can check what they have to do when they first find the TV, rather than having to wait until they get home...

I guess we will find out soon enough!

How many new people joined last year as a result of the worldwide random release in 2009? I wonder how many will join this year...

Posted May 2, 2010, 11:56 am
babyamy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to babyamy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I released two in Hambrg which have been picked up and three in Schwerin. One TV (I forgot to check which one it was) sat on the foot of a statue in the castle garden. Me and my boyfriend watched a couple of persons who had a look at it, but noone took it with them. :( At least most of them took a photo ;)
No news yet from any TV...
~I have moved, please contact me for my new address~

My TVs:
Kamie is lost in the USA
Wieka is in Brasil
Etwas is lost on the way to Argentina
Dusel is in Norway
Zipfelchen is lost on the way to Canada

My wild Ones: Swap, Swep, Swip, Swop, dideldum, dideldei, Lane, Lene and Line, Mr Cache and Hoernchen

Posted May 2, 2010, 8:53 pm
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable