ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » What's new? » Worldwide Random Release 2010

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Worldwide Random Release 2010, 30th April - 3rd May 2010
Hardway
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

Canada

Send an email to Hardway Visit Hardway's web site Send a personal messsage to Hardway Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I released 4. Stony Plains, Modi, Magni & Thrud in Ottawa Canada. Magni and Thrud have been picked up and had travel logs updated already. (no word on Stony or Modi.
Available to host TVs who wants to come to Ottawa, CANADA;

Joshua J.

Posted May 4, 2010, 1:32 am
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I managed to release 5 tvs over the bank holiday weekend. I saw a small child holding one of them!
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Do not be afraid to say you would like to host one of my travelling toys!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted May 4, 2010, 12:44 pm
Xadrian
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to Xadrian Send a personal messsage to Xadrian Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I released one on Monday outside where the lunch truck sits at my work. I thought it would be a good idea as most of the people I work with are young and more likely to update my TV's journal if he was picked up.  Tenebrous I saw a guy picking it up and reading it, but then he put it down. When I went back later to see if the kitty was still there he was gone... but alas no updates on his travel journal.
Due to health issues I won't be able to participate in Toyvoyaging right now. I hope to do so again in the future.

Posted May 5, 2010, 12:50 am
bruehwuerfelchen
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Turkey

Send an ICQ messsage to bruehwuerfelchen Send a personal messsage to bruehwuerfelchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

CivCiv, Horoz and Kurbaga were picked up but no news from them.
Ayicik wasn't picked up by now, so I decided to take him to an other place today.
Sorry, for me long absence.I will send all TV's home finally! I am really really sorry!

My TV  Nehir was sent to Russia.

My TV  Zeki Bey was sent to France.

Just Sent Claire Tamias to Chile

Ulrik was sent to the USA.

Currently hosting:

PinkyHH and

S

Rudi Reindeer

CivCiv , Ayicik , Horoz and Kurbaga were released.

Posted May 5, 2010, 7:31 am
iloveletters
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to iloveletters Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Oliver  was released just the other day... let's see if there will be any news soon!
My ToyVoyagers:
wild releases: Oliver, Spunky, Bibi
lost: Aimee, Nook, Aidan, Dancer
stay at home TVs: Aurelius and Shesh

hosted:
Florentine, Hiro, Sambu, Boo Boo, King Tut , TobiHH, Mira , Bruno, Red Navel, Peachy Chai, Domino, Orkku Orava, Taru, Harold Giraffe, Monkez , Tiplitaps, Stoker, Spencer, KalliHH, SunnyHH, Voi Nam, Bärndt, YoYo, Claire Tamias, HömpfMömpf, Creamsheep, Mandy Sheep, Pelly, Easy

Posted May 5, 2010, 4:09 pm Last edited May 5, 2010, 4:12 pm by iloveletters
Pandamao
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Pandamao Send a personal messsage to Pandamao Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Only some of the ones I had released at Deutsches Museum had been updated - all the others I've not heard from :(

Because it was raining so much I did not release all the TVs I had activated - I'll set them free during the next week-ends .... preferably at the turbine in front of the museum which worked so well last year and this year ;)

Posted May 12, 2010, 9:18 pm
Vanja
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Croatia

Send a personal messsage to Vanja Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

My Zagi already visited 3 places! :)

But no news from Ranko :(
My TVs: Midori (now in Finland), Larry David, Cheryl David (travelling to Japan), Bukowski (travelling to Moscow)

Wild TV: Zagi, Ranko

Currently hosting:ThomasHH, Little BJ

Waiting for: Paddington Bear

Hosted: Harold Giraffe, Tobbi

Posted May 14, 2010, 9:23 pm
Nancyjb
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to Nancyjb Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I release Bubbly Bunny and Rosie Bear at the Scrapbook Expo in San Diego and Rosie Bear has an update!

She's gone to Seattle and Alaska so hopefully she will write about it and post photos.
NancyJB

*Posted May 30, 2010, 10:07 pm
pegger
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to pegger Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Surprise!!!!

I have sent Luna in Göttingen (in the Department of German Philology and Scandinavian Philology) in the wilderness and now they appeared in Zagreb again :-)

A great surprise today :-)

Posted Jun 11, 2010, 5:12 pm
pegger
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to pegger Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

yeah another wild tv (Lena) has a update :-) I am happy :-)

Who has updates too??!?!?!

Posted Jun 23, 2010, 7:18 pm
vivyanhui
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Hong Kong

Send a personal messsage to vivyanhui Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

great news~~

but all of mine disappeared... :(
my TVs >
Regit Brown is staying with Abby in US, dear Abby, please contact me if you see this~
dotdog is now in Japan.
snakey is heading to Germany (RR)~

wild ones > vili  ||  vala  ||  vele  ||  vulu

waiting for >
Pauli from Germany (Nov)
Mr.Shaun from Germany (Dec/Jan)
Tomi the Bear from Germany (Feb)
Chrissy from Germany (late May - late June)

currently hosting >
King Tut from Canada  ||  Frankie_Blue from Germany (WTVT)  ||  Flossie from USA (RR)

already sent > SunnyHH to USA (RR)

Posted Jun 24, 2010, 3:58 am
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable