ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Woodland/ Forest Creatures Looking for Hosts » Sam Squirrel is looking for h...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Sam Squirrel is looking for hosts
Huppu68
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Finland

Send an email to Huppu68 Send a personal messsage to Huppu68 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi,

My name is Sam and I'm looking for hosts :) Please, send a message to my mom if you'd like to have me as your guest.

Thank you very much!

Sam Squirrel

*Posted Mar 23, 2010, 2:25 pm
fedechica
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Italy

Send an email to fedechica Send a personal messsage to fedechica Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

would you love to come and visit italy?
i would be happy to host you, and maybe you'll be able to convince some of my toys to become tv too :)

Posted Apr 29, 2010, 11:26 am
kittyboo
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to kittyboo Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'd love Sam to come vist me in england, ill show him the joys of dorset and hopefully complete one of his missions xxx

Posted Jul 19, 2010, 3:56 am
Iolith
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Iolith Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

If Sam likes traveling again he is welcome to Germany.

Posted Nov 17, 2012, 11:06 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable