ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers Cafe » My missing Toy Voyagers

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
My missing Toy Voyagers
Pixiedustlady
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send an email to Pixiedustlady Send a personal messsage to Pixiedustlady Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I cannot believe the luck I have had in the last few months. Three of my very favorite TVs have *dissapeared*. The ones missing are Carlisle, Papelbon and Terry. I have contacted the last hosts of Carlisle and Papelbon only to be told they have mailed them off to me. That was months ago for Carlisle and weeks ago for Papelbon. Of course I have sent emails and messages to these hosts only to be ignored. The person that has Terry is refusing to send him home. She has dissapeared off the site and I have sent her notes to her home (she is in the USA) and even posted a note on her blog (which she updates all the time). I am almost 40 years old and have had less then 5 things EVER get lost in the mail and that included overseas mail.

If you still have my TVs and just didnt mail them PLEASE contact me and I will even send you postage to get them home. I did not force you to host them and I would really like my TVs back as all of them have people waiting to host them. I am just really frusterated right now and wish people would follow through on their commitments. Yes I KNOW things happen, but ignoring emails and letters do not make it right. Again if you really didnt mail them home to me (even though you said you did) just tell me and I WONT be mad. This has happened once before when someone told me they sent my bear and they really did not, months later they finally sent them to another host. Again just send me a message and I will get you postage or whatever it is going to take to get my TVs back home to me. Lets keep those TVs traveling!!

My Toy Voyagers are  Bally is at home.
Bonishka is in Canada Papelbon is in Austria. Lucan is back in the Netherlands with his best friend Nijntje!!  Ladomar is at home Terry is in MO AND WANTS TO COME HOME!!! Dean is at home Carlisle is in Germany Rocky Squirrel is in Italy STRANDED Marty is in South Africa Boo Boo  is on the way homePammy is at home Tuffy is at home Bart is back.

Would you like to host one of my TVs?  If so please send me a pm or email and let these little toys see the world :) Please only host if you have the time to do updates and the money for postage. Due to past problems you must be over 21 and have reliable internet access for regular updates to host my TVs.  I am also available for hosting! Please send me a PM or email me if you would like to have your toy visit me!  ***I only host small and lighweight TVs.... please no TVs that are big/bulky/have motors or animation effects.  These are very expensive to ship and to tote around town.

Posted May 23, 2010, 5:06 pm Last edited May 23, 2010, 5:07 pm by Pixiedustlady
egn
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Lithuania

Send an email to egn Send a personal messsage to egn Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I hope none of mine little ones will be lost. And I hope you didn't count Boo Boo as a lost one. If tommorow he won't reach me, I'll go to post office again. I hat when they travel so long!
My TVs:
Apelsinas is in UK.
Drovius is in Austria, Graz.
Miegalyte is in Germany.
With me:
Bella de Koe, Ezhik, Pepita, Boo Boo, Snuttig
Have a nice trip:
S
MrCoolHH
Squizzle.
Waiting for:
Little (I hope she isn't lost...), Doodles  (in December) , Regina (in the middle of June-July)
http://www.postcrossing.com/user/egn
I want to exchange local sweets. Write a PM.
I'm a host on the European ToyVoyager Trail (ETVT)

Posted May 23, 2010, 6:40 pm
Vanja
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Croatia

Send a personal messsage to Vanja Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Pixiedustlady said:
The person that has Terry is refusing to send him home.

Terrible. What to do in situations like this?
My TVs: Midori (now in Finland), Larry David, Cheryl David (travelling to Japan), Bukowski (travelling to Moscow)

Wild TV: Zagi, Ranko

Currently hosting:ThomasHH, Little BJ

Waiting for: Paddington Bear

Hosted: Harold Giraffe, Tobbi

Posted May 23, 2010, 7:48 pm Last edited May 23, 2010, 7:48 pm by Vanja
fam-united

Member Level

Germany

Send an AIM message to fam-united Send a personal messsage to fam-united Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I don't know, what to do. I try to get in contact with pm, email and sending postcards, maybe get in contact via other websites. You only can hope, that someday they will wake up and remember to be honest and responsible and send them home again. I'm also waiting for several toyvoyagers, of which I know, that they weren't sent on.
If someone gets in contact with me, I try to help too, eventually send a postcard too. I got in contact with two hosts, who still have tvs at their places and they promissed to send the tvs on to me - still not sure, if they really do. But we had some rescues around Christmas, where tvs were sent to rescue places. I will update these places around the earth again. Take a look at the other post in the forum.
For becoming a rescue place you should be sure to be able to send the tvs home to their owners after a while - no need to do it at once, but to write an update about their arrival. - Take a look at the other post.

Posted May 23, 2010, 8:13 pm
Pixiedustlady
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to Pixiedustlady Send a personal messsage to Pixiedustlady Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

egn said:
I hope none of mine little ones will be lost. And I hope you didn't count Boo Boo as a lost one. If tommorow he won't reach me, I'll go to post office again. I hat when they travel so long!

No not you!!! I know Boo Boo must be stuck due to the Volcano like we talked about :)  I just hope all the candy is not melted when you get him!!! thanks for keeping me up to date!!

Bonishka is in Canada Papelbon is in Austria. Lucan is back in the Netherlands with his best friend Nijntje!!  Ladomar is at home Terry is in MO AND WANTS TO COME HOME!!! Dean is at home Carlisle is in Germany Rocky Squirrel is in Italy STRANDED Marty is in South Africa Boo Boo  is on the way homePammy is at home Tuffy is at home Bart is back.

Would you like to host one of my TVs?  If so please send me a pm or email and let these little toys see the world :) Please only host if you have the time to do updates and the money for postage. Due to past problems you must be over 21 and have reliable internet access for regular updates to host my TVs.  I am also available for hosting! Please send me a PM or email me if you would like to have your toy visit me!  ***I only host small and lighweight TVs.... please no TVs that are big/bulky/have motors or animation effects.  These are very expensive to ship and to tote around town.

Posted May 24, 2010, 7:14 pm
egn
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Lithuania

Send an email to egn Send a personal messsage to egn Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I believe I have to keep in touch with you. I'm a bit afraid about this situation. Another TV from Russia reached me already and he was sent the same day as Boo Boo.
Tommorow I'll go to post office again to ask if there are any packages for me.
I believe chocolate will be ok XD
My TVs:
Apelsinas is in UK.
Drovius is in Austria, Graz.
Miegalyte is in Germany.
With me:
Bella de Koe, Ezhik, Pepita, Boo Boo, Snuttig
Have a nice trip:
S
MrCoolHH
Squizzle.
Waiting for:
Little (I hope she isn't lost...), Doodles  (in December) , Regina (in the middle of June-July)
http://www.postcrossing.com/user/egn
I want to exchange local sweets. Write a PM.
I'm a host on the European ToyVoyager Trail (ETVT)

Posted May 24, 2010, 7:19 pm
Pixiedustlady
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Oh I really hope he is not lost! I spent $26.00 on priority mail with all the candy and Boo Boo and some other surprises for you!!! I clearly wrote your name and address and covered it in clear tape in case it got rained on. I really hope he shows up.

Posted May 24, 2010, 7:21 pm
Pixiedustlady
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

fam-united said:
I don't know, what to do. I try to get in contact with pm, email and sending postcards, maybe get in contact via other websites. You only can hope, that someday they will wake up and remember to be honest and responsible and send them home again. I'm also waiting for several toyvoyagers, of which I know, that they weren't sent on.
If someone gets in contact with me, I try to help too, eventually send a postcard too. I got in contact with two hosts, who still have tvs at their places and they promissed to send the tvs on to me - still not sure, if they really do. But we had some rescues around Christmas, where tvs were sent to rescue places. I will update these places around the earth again. Take a look at the other post in the forum.
For becoming a rescue place you should be sure to be able to send the tvs home to their owners after a while - no need to do it at once, but to write an update about their arrival. - Take a look at the other post.

I did a rescue at Christmas and got five TVs sent to my house and back to the owners.... everyone of them is safe with the owner except one which I still have.... the owner has dissapeared off the site...

Posted May 24, 2010, 7:23 pm
Prowl_Worshipper
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to Prowl_Worshipper Visit Prowl_Worshipper's web site Send a personal messsage to Prowl_Worshipper Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Pixiedustlady said:
the owner has dissapeared off the site...

I HATE when this happens  :mad: I've lost TVs that way. I understand that things happen and sometimes (rarely though) mail does go astray, but when someone has your TV and just doesn't bother anymore, that makes me really cranky. Why join a site like this if you aren't going to do it properly? I took a break from hosting because I don't have the time at the moment, but I made sure to send all the TVs I had home or on their way, so why can't they?

Prowl Worshipping is not an obsession, it's an ATTITUDE!

"It's not what I am on the inside, but what I do that defines me," Batman, Batman Begins.

Please PM me if you would like to host  Jimmy D Luke Chokito or Lydia!

Missing and sadly missed: Davy Rama Nutmeg Leonidas Pricey

I have hosted: Barclay Philéas (Playmo)Bill, Dilbert, Rangler, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon Strider, Alpina, Seamus, Mousy Mouse, Chocolate, Flora, Pussy Galore, Theodore, Kari, Muki and Lucan

Currently hosting:

*I am NOT hosting Philèas. I wish I was. If you know how to contact CathyB please let me know*

Tvs gone FERAL! - Burble, Ziggy

Visit my Enchanted Kingdom Horses site!

Posted May 29, 2010, 5:13 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable