ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Rodents Looking for Hosts » Diddl-Maus is searching a new...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Diddl-Maus is searching a new host
Hummel
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Hummel Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello,

my cute little Diddl-Maus is searching a new host for the next weeks. If you are interested, please send me a PM.

Thanks
Hummel

Attached file: Diddl.jpg (197 downloads)
Diddl.jpg
Hello, I am sorry, but I am not really able to host your TVs, maybe I am a little too old, but these technical thinks are really difficult for me.

Posted May 26, 2010, 6:50 pm
Hummel
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Hummel Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

no one out there, who would like to host my little mouse?

:(
Hello, I am sorry, but I am not really able to host your TVs, maybe I am a little too old, but these technical thinks are really difficult for me.

Posted May 29, 2010, 8:18 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Diddl-Maus is a lovely little mouse to host.
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Do not be afraid to say you would like to host one of my travelling toys!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Jun 1, 2010, 11:16 pm
egn
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Lithuania

Send an email to egn Send a personal messsage to egn Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

She is a very cute one. I can host her, but I think that my house won't be filled with TVs only in August. So, she can visit me then
My TVs:
Apelsinas is in UK.
Drovius is in Austria, Graz.
Miegalyte is in Germany.
With me:
Bella de Koe, Ezhik, Pepita, Boo Boo, Snuttig
Have a nice trip:
S
MrCoolHH
Squizzle.
Waiting for:
Little (I hope she isn't lost...), Doodles  (in December) , Regina (in the middle of June-July)
http://www.postcrossing.com/user/egn
I want to exchange local sweets. Write a PM.
I'm a host on the European ToyVoyager Trail (ETVT)

Posted Jun 2, 2010, 8:45 am
Hummel
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Diddl-Maus found a new host - Sissy :D

Posted Jun 2, 2010, 10:53 am
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Just got the bank holiday weekend's updates to do, and then I hope Diddl-Maus will be ready to travel by the end of the week.
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Jun 2, 2010, 1:08 pm
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

miapearl said:
Just got the bank holiday weekend's updates to do, and then I hope Diddl-Maus will be ready to travel by the end of the week.

Oops, still not updated (son off school for half-term). Looks like Diddl-Maus will be ready on Monday for travel. Apologies for the delay.

Posted Jun 3, 2010, 9:50 pm
Hummel
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Hello,

my Diddl-Maus is bored in Germany - so maybe someone would love to show him his country - although it is such a hot summer?

Posted Jul 24, 2010, 6:36 pm
Thalipauriel
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Netherlands

Send a message to Thalipauriel with Yahoo! Messenger View Thalipauriel's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Thalipauriel Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi Hummel!

I would love to host Diddl-Maus! Just send me a pm!

love,
Marion

Posted Sep 6, 2010, 8:28 am
Hummel
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

My Diddl-Maus is lost in the USA - but I found a brother - who wants to travel, too.

So if you would like to give him a new start, just let me know.

Posted May 26, 2011, 7:28 pm
Hummel
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Hello,

I am so sad - I asked some people to host my Diddl-Maus, but no one seems to like him.

Maybe there is one member here, who would like to host my little mouse?

Greetings
Hummel

*Posted Mar 13, 2012, 7:58 pm
Hummel
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Little Diddl-Maus is searching a new host again.

Maybe YOU would love to host him?

Then send me a message, please.

Posted Sep 21, 2012, 9:39 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable