ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Safari/ Jungle Creatures Looking for Hosts » Giraffes Looking for Hosts » Kioko the Backpacker wants to...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Kioko the Backpacker wants to see the world!
Marjoleine
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Group: Members

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to Marjoleine Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi,

I'm Kioko the Backpacker and I want to see the world! I especially would like to visit Asian countries.

You could check my travelog here: http://www.toyvoyagers.com/index.php?a=topic&t=212050

Do you want to host me? Please PM my mum Marjolein!

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Kioko the Backpacker

Posted Jun 3, 2010, 1:38 pm Last edited Jun 3, 2010, 6:58 pm by Marjoleine
celltracksfindd
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

India

Send a personal messsage to celltracksfindd Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

The feet of this stepping stool include non-defacing bases that won't scratch any of the floors around your home, just as adding to the wellbeing of the stepladder. Every one of the three stages has a non-slip elastic example that keeps your feet consistent and ladder pedia for guides secure – in any event, when you're arriving at the top. It is very sheltered to utilize and unimaginably adaptable. You can utilize it around the home for DIY ventures, paint occupations or even just to arrive at those troublesome regions.

Posted Apr 21, 2020, 1:59 pm
Lewisence
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to Lewisence Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

In advance we are checking or posting all those points which are good and if these points need cvknowhow stuff then here are simple for these points which choose in advance to collect all what is new.

Posted May 8, 2020, 7:52 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable